For sale is a custom leather Black Bay Series strap from Gunny Straps.
$125 OBO, shipped USPS priority
(watch not included
I used to wear this on a Tudor Black Bay, but the no longer own the watch. Also, I don't own a watch with 22mm lugs. It would look great on any watch
- 110mm x 75mm length
- 22m x 22mm width
- B&R style spring bar buckle
- Worn on hole 3 for me, and I have a 7 inch wrist
- If you have a slightly larger wrist (7.25) you could wear the strap with one keeper.
- strap was designed with intentional minimal extra tail end through the keepers
- worn about twice a week for a month
- paid $150 + shipping + 2 month wait!
The leather on this watch is nicer than the OEM strap, has appropriately sized keepers rather than the paper thin ones on the OEM strap and overall it is better quality (in my not so, humble opinion). I'll let you come to your own conclusion.
Slight crease between hole 2 and 3.
Back of strap
PM or email me as bmickdewey at gmail dot com