I highly recommend Strapped For Time

Thread: I highly recommend Strapped For Time

I highly recommend Strapped For Time

My wife bought me a leather rally strap with deployment clasp to go with one of my watches for Fathers Day. She bought it from Strapped For Time (strappedfortime.com).

I could not be more pleased with the product, but I am even more pleased with the customer service. The watch arrived earlier than expected (who doesn’t like that?).

Although I am very happy with the strap and the customer service, I am even more impressed with how Dan handled a very bad situation that he had no part in creating. You see, our puppy somehow got to my watch strap before I put it on my watch. Yep, you guessed it- the strap was destroyed before I ever put it on my watch (less than an hour from when I received it).

I called Dan and, even though this is not a warranty issue whatsoever, he worked out a deal for me to replace the band at less than retail value. What more could I ask for? Like I said, I will purchase more products from Strapped For Time because I am exceptionally pleased with the product and customer service, but I am even more appreciative that Dan empathized with my plight and did what he could to help remedy a bad situation for which he had absolutely no responsibility.

There are plenty of vendors selling straps, but I don’t know how many would be willing to go the extra mile, far beyond their contractual obligation, like Dan did. To me, that means he really cares that you get a product that you like and will enjoy. Thanks Dan.

Sincerely,

A soon to return customer.

Re: I highly recommend Strapped For Time

The piece that I ordered to replace the one that our puppy destroyed recently came in. This is such a nice strap. I got it because I wanted a nice strap with a deployment clasp. I had ordered one previously from eieiwatchstraps.com. It was garbage. It was paper thin. I didn’t consider the thickness of the band when I was shopping because I haven’t purchased many replacement bands (and had never had a strap that was so thin). The deployment clasp also broke within about a month. I didn’t mention this in my previous post because it was not my purpose to bash the vendor from whom I bought the previous strap. It was only my intention to say how pleased I am with my purchase from strappedfortime.com.

However, for the uninitiated/novice, I will tell you that the reason I bought the first strap from eiewatchstraps.com was their price seemed to be the lowest for what I thought was an equivalent product. The problem was that the product was garbage. Since I don’t have a lot of experience purchasing different kinds of straps, I can’t offer as much advice as other forum members. However, I can say this- I was terribly disappointed with the product I bought from eieiwatchstraps.com and I have been very pleased with the strap I bought from strappedfortime.com. The one I bought from strappedfortime.com was more expensive, but worth far more than the price difference. I love my new strap.

Thread Information