Mont Blanc 19mm Stainless Steel Bracelet with Mont Blanc Deployant Clasp
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Therightadvisor

Thread: Mont Blanc 19mm Stainless Steel Bracelet with Mont Blanc Deployant Clasp

Mont Blanc 19mm Stainless Steel Bracelet with Mont Blanc Deployant Clasp

I'm downsizing my watch and pen collection and this has been sitting on my dresser for quite sometime.

It is an authentic Mont Blanc 19mm Stainless Steel Bracelet with deployant clasp. Both the bracelet and clasp are signed and guaranteed authentic or your money back.

I bought it brand new and test fit it on my 7037 Sport Watch. It was a tiny bit too small (I think you can buy 20mm ends but I haven't confirmed that).

The bracelet looks essentially brand new. It has never been worn. It has microscratches from sitting on my wood dresser, but aside from that, everything is brand new.

It has not had any links removed. Also, as the pictures show, the ends are removeable.

The bracelet is $555 through Mont Blanc. I'd like to see $300. That is of course negotiable though.

joshuajosh71 likes this.

Re: Mont Blanc 19mm Stainless Steel Bracelet with Mont Blanc Deployant Clasp

Bump. I will consider all reasonable offers. This is just sitting in my desk drawer now.

Thread Information