SOLD FS: New Hamilton 20mm Leather Strap for Khaki King H600704104 $25.00 Shipped USA Only

Thread: SOLD FS: New Hamilton 20mm Leather Strap for Khaki King H600704104 $25.00 Shipped USA Only

SOLD FS: New Hamilton 20mm Leather Strap for Khaki King H600704104 $25.00 Shipped USA Only

Hello

Up for sale is a new Hamilton 20mm leather strap. It came off my newly arrived Hamilton Khaki King Quartz watch. I removed the strap in favor of a nato strap. The band was never worn and still has the plastic on the buckle. The band itself is part # H600704104 and it has a hamilton branded buckle and the strap has Hamilton on it.

Though this watch band is from the Khaki King Quartz watch, it will fit any Hamilton watch that uses a 20mm strap.

Perhaps you have a Khaki King and are looking for a spare strap for it? Or you got a Hamilton watch that is missing its strap and you are looking to keep the watch stock?

Perhaps you then looked at the price from Hamilton and got sticker shock ($150 plus shipping)?

This is your chance to pick up a Hamilton strap for cheap

I am asking SOLD $25 SOLD shipped USA Only

Shipping will be via USPS first class with a tracking number

Please feel free to send me a PM with any questions

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by journeyforce; 1 Week Ago at 18:37.

Re: FS: New Hamilton 20mm Leather Strap for Khaki King H600704104 $25.00 Shipped USA Only

SOLD

Thanks Buyer and WUS

Thread Information