Cruxible or Hawkinge?

Thread: Cruxible or Hawkinge?

Cruxible or Hawkinge?

Hi,
    i would like to buy one of these two watches. Has anyone had both of these watches at one time? Which is more convenient? Isn't the crown of the Cruxible model too big? Last question....from where they send this two models? Japan, USA or maybe other country. I tried to ask them, but no answer. Thanks.

Re: Cruxible or Hawkinge?

I have 3 MKII's. They are awesome watches. I have neither of these but I might pull the trigger on the Cruxible, the Hawkridge doesn't do much for me. They ship from Pennsylvania I believe. They are made in the USA, Bill sources the parts and assembles in his shop. His QA process is the slowdown, but I guess that is a good thing.

I found some information (don't remember where) that this two models are made in Japan, not in the USA and Bill doesn't assembling this watches. But of course I would like to check this information.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jash View Post
    I found some information (don't remember where) that this two models are made in Japan, not in the USA and Bill doesn't assembling this watches. But of course I would like to check this information.
    Yes, watches in the "Ready to Wear" line (https://www.mkiiwatches.com/ready-to-wear) are made in Japan, but quality assurance (QA) (as certified on the warranty card https://www.mkiiwatches.com/category...ds-put-to-work) is done here in the States, so the watches will be shipped from the U.S. unless you're buying from a dealer/retailer in Europe.
    Last edited by stolen-gmt-master; 1 Week Ago at 20:13.
    ------------------------------------

(Almost) every watch a tool watch.

I have the Cruxible and I love it. The watch is an homage to a military watch, a version of which had a canteen crown. (See the attaches picture), which is why the crown is so big.

Also, as stated before, watches are made in Japan, and tested/adjusted in the US and ship from US.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information