WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

First MK II

6K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  24watchOC 
#1 ·
Ok, recently purchased a RGM watch and it's completely changed my watch collecting! I'm not interested in smaller, American based companies. So of course, MKII has my attention.

Should I place an order for the Paradive? It looks amazing! I love any military inspired watch, and honestly I'm lacking a tool diver watch.

Thanks guys!

#3 ·
Ok, recently purchased a RGM watch and it's completely changed my watch collecting! I'm not interested in smaller, American based companies. So of course, MKII has my attention.

Should I place an order for the Paradive? It looks amazing! I love any military inspired watch, and honestly I'm lacking a tool diver watch.

Thanks guys!
The Paradive RTW (ready to wear) is a great entry into Mk II, a watch with a military pedigree, and certainly a rough 'n tumble tool diver watch.

Reactions: jah and longstride
#10 · (Edited)
So my RTW Paradive arrived and it's an absolute cracker.
It's going to get a lot of wear. I chose the Paradive over the Hawkinge as I already have a 556A... but based on this initial encounter with MKII I may well pull the trigger on a Hawkinge after all.
Thanks to Mr Yao and Co. for the great watch! I wonder how many MKII there are in Ireland?

Current rotation - Speedy Pro... Maratac Mid Pilot... 556A... Marathon Benrus LE... Oris Big Crown Commander AND NOW THE PARADIVE!!!

#11 ·
That's a nice lineup you have now. Envious of your Maratac, I see those on CountyComm and scratch my chin.

Reactions: jah and kilo40
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.