Key West Pictures

301K views 1K replies 144 participants last post by  drwindsurf 
#1 ·
Let's post these beauties here.
The more the better!

Thanks for all contributions.

Sent from my slingshot using Tapatalk

#4 ·
66Cooper, I think you are first in what I hope will be a long, long thread of pictures of a beautiful watch! And this will certainly sustain (barely) those of us still awaiting our Key West.

Sent from my slingshot using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
Here are a few more

Map World Plan

Map Compass Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Silver

#18 · (Edited)
As always, props for the props Arthur! The lighter makes a nice touch… You're really setting the bar pretty high for by the time I get mine which should be in the next week or two

Reactions: OmegaCosmicMan
#23 ·
Wow!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

#24 ·
Great minds think alike! This morning, my wife was wearing my Kingston for her day at the office. I was wearing my Key West for my dentist appointment (don't ask...). So there we were, at 7:30 AM eating breakfast outside in the garden. The weather is great at the moment, so why not eating outside!?

The pics clearly show the difference between de C3 and BWG9 lumen. At first, when Bill announced the KW, I'd hoped for C3 on the black dial as well. But now, after wearing the watch for a few days, I think that -given the array of colors on the watch- the BWG9 mixes better with the whole concept!

Menno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.