#1 ·
First picture:
( no time today)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

I´m happy.

Dietmar

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks man, that looks terrific. Congratulations on the first Key West!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#28 · (Edited)
Yes, Yes you can!

Whoa!!

It's epic!

This also confirms that I feel my choice of black dial and Pepsi bezel were dead perfect for me!
Yes, that is a very nice color there and is making me a little anxious of going black dial/coke bezel.

Wow. Just wow. That blue looks -plenty- dark!

Congrats sir!
I agree. It's not about the colors, its about the shades. And those shades look fantastic!

Yes! Congrats Dietmar! What's the # on the back (do you have #1?)

And I am sooooo happy that I've chosen the same specs!

Menno

EDIT: just thinking:it would be nice to tally up (is that correct English?) the LE's: how many different specs are shipped.

M.
I think Bill posted a while back that he keeps #1 or the same person gets #1 always.

Tally up is correct. I would use log but there are many words that could be used for this including some slang.

EDIT: Forgot to say something about the watch! That picture and watch are stunning. Congratulations sir!

#10 · (Edited)
Wow. Just wow. That blue looks -plenty- dark!

Congrats sir!

Reactions: White Tuna
#11 ·
#15 · (Edited)
Ahem. This is the Key West, celebrating the birth of jet age travel, high above the weather in a Super Connie or 707 (or Lockheed Jetstar). Of COURSE it got there fast.

... For all we know, it was hand delivered by a sassy blonde flying for Auric Enterprises. She's a damn good pilot, y'know (overlooking her habit of waving a Smith & Wesson .45 around the cabin).

#26 ·
Thanks all!

It is not #1.
I select always the same serial number for my MKII´s.

FedEx + German customs work well together!

The colors:
This picture was taken with artificial light in the late evening hours on my writing desk.
The colors in the evening look great.

In daylight or in the sun the colors blue/red look much brighter.

Dietmar

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.