**THE PERSON WHO HAS NOT RETURNED THE 600T PRO IS NOW REVEALED BY PUBLIC DEMAND **

Thread: **THE PERSON WHO HAS NOT RETURNED THE 600T PRO IS NOW REVEALED BY PUBLIC DEMAND **

Banned

**THE PERSON WHO HAS NOT RETURNED THE 600T PRO IS NOW REVEALED BY PUBLIC DEMAND **

Here are the facts:
    I sent an email to Thomas Miko to give an idea who I suspected did not return the 600T Pro and he confirmed that I was right – RUSTY SHAKLEFORD– who was a former Doxa WUS moderator as the name no longer appears on the list
    It is interesting when one Googles this name to see what comes up
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiehvRI81r4c8bWX-cLoNkw
    So, I suspect that this is not his real name but an alias. The mind boggles – really!
    Readers can now draw their own conclusions. Perhaps Doxa would like to make a comment.

REPLY FROM DOXA FORUM ADMIN

Dear members, this matter has come to our attention during Basel world, DOXA regrets that Mr.Miko has lost his watch in a transaction with rusty shackleford, DOXA is not aware of any details about this transaction, other that what is being discussed on the forum. DOXA will help Mr. Miko in this matter to retrieve the lost watch in an amicable manner, or through the legal route if necessary. DOXA stands behind their customers and will offer any help possible, nevertheless, be cautious when you interact with other forum members, make your payments by paypal, check the real names and addresses behind the forum display names and consult other members about transaction histrory with certain members. Unfortunately DOXA is bound to privacy policies and cannot disclose custmer's names or details.

Please note that DOXA forum moderators and co-moderators are not employees of DOXA watches inc., they are forum members who volunteer to help members on the forum. They are not on DOXAs payroll and do not receive any monetary compensations from DOXA.

kind regards
    DOXA forum admin

Last edited by DOXA S.A.; April 27th, 2013 at 11:37.

Re: **THE PERSON WHO HAS NOT RETURNED THE 600T PRO IS NOW REVEALED BY PUBLIC DEMAND **

That's awful... is he pictured here? https://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/atl...ml#post5855247 no harm in a mug shot being circulated....
    Cave Quid Optes

Re: **THE PERSON WHO HAS NOT RETURNED THE 600T PRO IS NOW REVEALED BY PUBLIC DEMAND **

I can't believe this. I thought Rusty was just on a hiatus and still a mod.

Are we sure he had suspect intentions? He's active military, so he could be off on deployment or worse.....
    Last edited by Drop of a Hat; April 27th, 2013 at 04:41.

(Dedicated to the pink tiger stripe and the man behind it.)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i've read the "Doxa 600T Pro is gone" thread and now this one. i've also looked at the ATL GRG link provide by Uber which links directly to Rusty Shakleford's entry at the bottom of page 1 on that thread. if you go to page 2 the first entry made by user Mize quotes RS's entry and then he goes on to address RS as "Caine." maybe that's his real name. given mondrayuk's suspicion that "Rusty Shakleford" is just an alias and the fact i've not seen anybody else mention Mize's comment, i felt obligated to point this out.

on a lighter note...Thomas Miko, let me know if you would like to sell your 600T when you get it back.

Thread Information