1000T Pics

Thread: 1000T Pics

1000T Pics

I know the hype is all about the Seaconqueror right now, but here are a few pics of my 1000T. I tried to capture the matte finish dial. In my opinion, that really makes the vintage look. Here is also a comparison shot next to a vintage sub which also has the matte finish dial.

Since I got the 1000t, I have really liked the size of this "retro" watch. It seems to be a nice fit if the 750 is to big for some. I gotta also say that a 1000t searamabler would be pretty NICE:)

Regards
    Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Re: 1000T Pics

Very nice. I just got my 1000t pro yesterday and I love it. I have had a 600, 600tgraph, 300 reissue, 750 and even a 250 and this one really compares very favorably. IMO it is the perfect size. Dr Pete notes its height makes it somewhat more unstable on the wrist; I can't really say much about that as I am not able to make direct comparisons like he is (having parted with all of the above pieces at one time or another).

This one is a keeper, though. The matte dial really is cool, and this is the first Doxa I have had with the screw link pins, which is excellent.
    Chris

Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. Larry the Cable Guy

Hey Flye

Thx, I have not noticed any instability on the wrist. It sits fine for me. I'd like to go for the 1000 pro myself. I think the matte dial gives it a more military type appearance if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by cflye View Post
    Very nice. I just got my 1000t pro yesterday and I love it. I have had a 600, 600tgraph, 300 reissue, 750 and even a 250 and this one really compares very favorably. IMO it is the perfect size. Dr Pete notes its height makes it somewhat more unstable on the wrist; I can't really say much about that as I am not able to make direct comparisons like he is (having parted with all of the above pieces at one time or another).

This one is a keeper, though. The matte dial really is cool, and this is the first Doxa I have had with the screw link pins, which is excellent.
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Guess comfort on the wrist is just a little different for each of us. This thing fit and rode great. I'd be wearing it today if Doxa hadn't teased us with the "vintage look" 2-register T-Graph and prompted me to "move up".

Hi Danny

The Divingstar looks real nice. Surprising how they didn't fit even a tiny drop of orange on it :)

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Danny S View Post
    Guess comfort on the wrist is just a little different for each of us. This thing fit and rode great. I'd be wearing it today if Doxa hadn't teased us with the "vintage look" 2-register T-Graph and prompted me to "move up".

Off Doxa for a minute - lovely patina on your Submariner Scott
    D.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottoLaw View Post
    Hey Flye

Thx, I have not noticed any instability on the wrist. It sits fine for me. I'd like to go for the 1000 pro myself. I think the matte dial gives it a more military type appearance if that makes sense.
    Scott,

I agree with you 100%. For me the 1000T sits on my wrist like it was glued on. BTW I don't wear my watches tight either. I always adjust the bracelet do I can get two fingers under it. Doxa used the same level of gloss on all the 1000 dials. With the domed crystal they're outstanding.

Joe

PS the 1000 is my favorite and that's not saying that the 600 and 750 are bad. I love them too. It's just for me the 1000 is the best of the best.
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Looking good, Scott. A future classic next to a .....classic!

Paul

Thanks guys. I know the hype is the awesome 5000 right now, but I really like the 1000. I am anxious for the cosc 1000s to come out. Especially since the cosc is rumored to have the diving helmet logo. If anyone has a 1000 pro, please pop up some pics.

Regards
    Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    Off Doxa for a minute - lovely patina on your Submariner Scott
    D.

Thread Information