1000T Pro compared to 750T Sharky

Thread: 1000T Pro compared to 750T Sharky

1000T Pro compared to 750T Sharky

Hi All!

I hesitate to post these photos because Im not a very good photographer (read really bad photographer).. mydaughter had to show me what the little flower thing was for on my camera.

But I've had my new 1000T Pro for a few weeks now and I thought I'd just give my two cents regarding the size difference between it and my 750T Sharky.

When I first got the 1000T, I had been wearing my 750T as my daily wearer for about 10 months. Iwas used to its fit and how it hung on my wrist. I like to wear my watches a bit higher on my arm than lots of guys as I dont like it riding on the joint of my wrist.

At first the 1000T felt very small... I looked at it over and over again to try and get used to it... but it still felt very small.. I have about a 7 1/2 inch wrist.. about 8" where I wear it. Hmmmmmmmmm...... felt kind of weird there. I have a casio edifice chronograph that felt about the same and it was a small watch for me.

BUT.. after wearing it for awhile now, I can say that I love it. My initial impression was just that.. but after a period of use, it feels as good on my wrist (if not maybe a little better) than my Sharky. With my 750 Sharky I had to take two links out of the bracelet.. with the 1000 Pro, I only had to take out one link... probably due to the different case sizes, but Im not sure.

So at the end of the day, Im VERY happy with my selection! I had been riding the fence for awhile between a 750 and 1000T Pro for my second Doxa, but this is an awesome watch. It feels good, looks good and I love it!! Thanks Doxa!! You guys rule! :thanks

okay.. here's the bad photos!!! Sorry!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Randall

Doxa Sub 750T Sharkhunter 563/5000
    Doxa Sub 1000T Professional 566/5000

Re: 1000T Pro compared to 750T Sharky

Thanks for the comparison. Don't feel bad about the photo's. They are better than the ones I tried taking when comparing the 600T and 1000T. My camera will not take good closeup pictures, even on the macro setting.

Wayne

so which do you feel more comfortable wearing? does the 750 feel much larger? does the 1000 feel more wearable?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Actually I like the feel of the 1000T perhaps a bit better. I seems to ride my wrist a lot better.. sits there and doesnt move around-- at all. I think I like the look of the 750 size a bit better; its seems more balanced in proportion to my wrist. But as far as feel... as good as the 750 feels on my wrist (and its very good), I think the 1000 has it by a slight margin. I really dont even know its there sometimes.

I think they are both excellent watches and frankly they feel better than my old Sea-Dweller. I like the visual size of the 750 dial face better, but I like the feel of the 1000 better. I know .. it seems Im still waffling, and perhaps I am. But its like trying to determine which Hummer you like best - The H1 or the H2? They're both great trucks; each with its own job to do. Trying to pick a favorite can be a bit tricky.

Cheers!
    Randall

Doxa Sub 750T Sharkhunter 563/5000
    Doxa Sub 1000T Professional 566/5000

Thread Information