1000T Rubber strap

Thread: 1000T Rubber strap

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1000T Rubber strap

I see that Doxa has the rubber strap out for the 1000T. Has anyone here bought one and can tell me how you like it? The 1000T strap appears to be the same length as the 600T & 750T straps. Has anyone with smaller wrists had problems using these straps?

Does anyone have any other suggestions for a strap to use on the 1000T. Due to its deeper caseback, the watch is either too tight or too loose and I cannot wear it comfortably. I need some other options. Thanks.

Wayne

Re: 1000T Rubber strap

Wayne,

I sent you a PM

Bill

Hey, I just got mine as well. Have you tried micro-adjustments at the clasp (you probably have, I just mention it as you can adjust about a half link using the three clasp holes).

I just ordered a strap from Panatime which I have seen on an orange Orient and it looked really sharp. 20mm width and it should be here in a few days. Not sure if anyone else has tried this one on their Doxa yet? I like the fact that it has orange but is not totally orange. I already had a Doxa new rubber strap, but it looks too thick and doesn't seem to fit quite right (I can't remember which watch I bought it for, it may actually be the strap for the tgraph). I will post pics of the Panatime strap once I try it on my new 1000 pro:

Chris

Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. Larry the Cable Guy

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Chris,
    Thanks for the reply. I have tried the micro adjustment on the clasp as well as adding a link back in. Its either too tight or too loose. My 600T Pro is adjusted perfectly but I just can't get the 1000T to do the same.

I really like how the strap you have pictured looks. Let us know how it fits when you get it. I may have to try one out. thanks.

Wayne

I have the same issue with my 750Pro. It's just a hair too loose but my 750GMT is PERFECT. The GMT bracelet has four micro adjustments vs the 3 on a normal bracelet. Oddly, the GMT is also a little thicker so if I set up the two bracelets the same, the GMT is a little tight. One micro hole out and it's perfect.

I have rubber for both but have never worn them. Not a big fan of rubber. Another thing you could do is take it to a watchmaker and have them add another micro adjustment to the clasp. I have a Seiko 007 on an oyster that I'm going to have this done to. Best of luck.
    I have too many watches.....

The way I have my 600T bracelet adjusted, its micro adjusted out as far as it goes with the amount of links I have and its perfect. The same setup on my 1000T causes it to be too tight. When I add a link in and microadjust the clasp all the way in, its too loose. I've thought about trying to add another hole in the clasp but if I end up selling the watch later on, it might take away some of the value. I will just have to see what I can come up with strap wise.

Wayne

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

You might want to try a GMT bracelet with your stock end links. If I'm not mistaken, they will interchange, and it has more micro adjustments on the clasp. Perhaps Doxa will even sell you a clasp from the GMT? (Not sure if it'd fit, and if you go the bracelet route, please verify if I am correct about it fitting the 1000T end links prior to ordering ).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    You might want to try a GMT bracelet with your stock end links. If I'm not mistaken, they will interchange, and it has more micro adjustments on the clasp. Perhaps Doxa will even sell you a clasp from the GMT? (Not sure if it'd fit, and if you go the bracelet route, please verify if I am correct about it fitting the 1000T end links prior to ordering ).
    Hmmmmmm, interesting idea. Let me know if you choose one of these routes. I would love to know how it works out. A 1000T with a GMT bracelet might work out nicely...........
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Or you can get one of those paracord things and have lots of adjustability, lol.
    DW

Thanks for the ideas guys. Is the GMT bracelet the same width at the end links as the 1000T? I'll have to ask Doxa if the GMT clasp would work and if they would sell one. I would prefer to keep this watch on a bracelet if possible.

Wayne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information