The 200T is Here!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lind

Thread: The 200T is Here!!

The 200T is Here!!

Thank you Doxa,
    I feel like I know all of you. Buying the Doxa 200T has been a great personal experience--personal focus, understanding, and commitment to getting it right. I just chased the FEDEX truck down the street. He was on time, I was late trying to get home early from work. Success!! He handed over the little treasure I opened the container in our local fly-fishing shop. The watch is delicate but rugged, so well crafted. I am charging up the cameras to do this shoot justice. Have to have a trout on the line to bring home the water pictures. The Doxa should go for a swim. Thank you for finding the treasure and making it available to us.

Linda
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Lind; September 27th, 2009 at 00:28. Reason: Adding 2 photos
    asdf1230 likes this.

Re: The 200T is Here!!

Linda,
    Congrats ... Which one did you get? The Nymph or Caroline? My Nymph and Caroline are over at the mail box just haven't had the time to go get them.

John
    John M.

Re: The 200T is Here!!

The Coralline. I will take it to a jeweler to have it sized. I don't trust myself with the delicate operation, it might look like a swiss army knife attacked it. I will also visit the camera store since I do not have macro lenses. Congratulations and may you both wear your Doxas in good health.

Thread Information