2nd Sub on the Way!

Thread: 2nd Sub on the Way!

2nd Sub on the Way!

Hey guys,

Just because this addiction is so infectious, I had to share!

Just made a deal for my second DOXA through the forums here on WUS. Picked up a secondhand Sub 1000T Carib - and I'm stoked!

It'll go along nicely with my Vintage Sub300T Pro AND in my snazzy new triple winder I picked up from Wolf last week...

Pics soon!
    Last edited by Fiver Driver; September 27th, 2009 at 19:49.
    DOXA Sub 1000T Caribbean, Seiko 6105, Omega Speedmaster .861, Seiko 6139, Marathon GSAR 06 Contract, Heuer "Siffert" Autavia, Rolex Submariner 16800, Rolex GMT Master 1675, Heuer "Viceroy" Autavia, Omega Speedmaster Mk II, Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox, Rolex Explorer I, Heuer Bundeswehr....and more.

Re: 2nd Sub on the Way!

Congrats. Those are some very nice watches. The Carrib has a great color to the dial. Please post up pics when you can.
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Just arrived...oh my god its beautiful!

I yanked the pictures from the seller's listing (Matt, if you're on here I hope you don't mind...and THANK YOU again!!), but I'll try and get some more up with my vintage alongside soon.

Woohoo!
    Attached Images Attached Images

DOXA Sub 1000T Caribbean, Seiko 6105, Omega Speedmaster .861, Seiko 6139, Marathon GSAR 06 Contract, Heuer "Siffert" Autavia, Rolex Submariner 16800, Rolex GMT Master 1675, Heuer "Viceroy" Autavia, Omega Speedmaster Mk II, Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox, Rolex Explorer I, Heuer Bundeswehr....and more.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks great!
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Thanks Scott.

And damned if it isn't the most comfortable bracelet I've ever worn, too. Fell asleep wearing it and slept all night with it on...not something I can do with any other piece I own.

Thread Information