300 Sharkhunter Black Lung 2nd release
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 300 Sharkhunter Black Lung 2nd release

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

300 Sharkhunter Black Lung 2nd release

I was about to pull the trigger on a 300 50th edition Sharkhunter this morning when i stumbled accross this link:

https://shop.doxawatches.com/shop/sub300-50-years/doxa-sub300-sharkhunter-50th-anniversary-us-divers-edition-black-lung-2019-edition/?v=7516fd43adaa

So I'm either super lucky, as this is the edition I truly wanted, or I'll soon get notice that they're already spoken for. Either way I ordered one so hopefully it works out! Just thought I'd let everyone else know there may in fact be a second run of 100 for the Sharkhunter 300 BL.

nitron135 and J.Law like this.

Re: 300 Sharkhunter Black Lung 2nd release

Quote Originally Posted by Copple View Post
    I was about to pull the trigger on a 300 50th edition Sharkhunter this morning when i stumbled accross this link:

https://shop.doxawatches.com/shop/sub300-50-years/doxa-sub300-sharkhunter-50th-anniversary-us-divers-edition-black-lung-2019-edition/?v=7516fd43adaa

So I'm either super lucky, as this is the edition I truly wanted, or I'll soon get notice that they're already spoken for. Either way I ordered one so hopefully it works out! Just thought I'd let everyone else know there may in fact be a second run of 100 for the Sharkhunter 300 BL.

Whoa! You are super lucky. People have been waiting for this for months.

Congrats to finding the watch you wanted. The orderpage has been up since mid-march and it's a bit surprising that they haven't sold out yet, perhaps it hasn't been communicated properly and I know some people were put off how Doxa handled the situation with the edition/s. I hope it's not a glitch and that there's still one left for you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It says on the website ETA is July 2019. Good for you guys.
    What you gotta do, you gotta do!!!

Collection :
    Omega, Rolex, Blancpain, Zenith, Tudor, IWC

Congratulations and lucky coincidence indeed. I knew that these would be coming, but haven't actively looked for them.

I was upset for missing the first release: I ordered mine within 2 hours of receiving the email, but technical issues prevented the order from going through. And even though I immediately sent an email to Doxa notifying them of this issue, I still missed out. I may have vented a little bit here ......

One of the lucky members here decided to pass his on and offered it to me at cost (no premium), so I still ended up with one. Unlike several, I was not upset when Doxa announced the release of a 2nd batch of 100 pieces - glad that more people get to enjoy this one.

Once more, congrats and don't forget to post pics when you receive yours.
    DaveandStu likes this.

Awesome, CONGRATS!!!

Weird. I usually get emails from Doxa announcing these things. Let's me add the watch to my cart so I guess it is a go. Not that I plan to purchase one but I am tempted :)

Glad to see those who wanted but didn't get them have another chance to buy.

The Doxa brand value equation is a little confusing. For me, $2,500 is on the high side, especially when compared to the 1200, which has the same list price.

By giving each of these models the same list, Doxa is establishing they are of equal value in the decision tree.

In doing so, Doxa is ipso facto stating the "box" sapphire and COSC certified ETA 2824 in the 50th's is an equal-alternate in value to the 1200's extra 900 meters created depth rating (I know, but there has to be something to that: thicker sapphire, more robust seals), helium valve, and larger easier to read dial.

The little air tanks on the the LE 50th's don't seem to make a difference in cost: both versions go for the same $2,500.

Yet the 1200 seems to be on permanent sale @ $1,900.

At this point, either the 1200 is really a $1,900 watch, and the 50th's COSC 2824 and Box or the 50th's justify an extra $600.... or both cost the same, but the 50th is just not as good deal as the 1200?

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    Congratulations and lucky coincidence indeed. I knew that these would be coming, but haven't actively looked for them.

I was upset for missing the first release: I ordered mine within 2 hours of receiving the email, but technical issues prevented the order from going through. And even though I immediately sent an email to Doxa notifying them of this issue, I still missed out. I may have vented a little bit here ......

One of the lucky members here decided to pass his on and offered it to me at cost (no premium), so I still ended up with one. Unlike several, I was not upset when Doxa announced the release of a 2nd batch of 100 pieces - glad that more people get to enjoy this one.

Once more, congrats and don't forget to post pics when you receive yours.
    Hey Ron,
    Update your amazing chart for all that have not seen mate!!
    Dave

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    MHe225 likes this.

Doxa NEEDS to update their site or simply have a blog where they post ALL updates including stock.
    Like let me know when I can buy a 1200 or 1500 or 6000.

It's not hard. I should create a blog that just posts updates.
    perfectlykevin likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information