5000T Military Edition

Thread: 5000T Military Edition

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

5000T Military Edition

Hey Everyone,

I know the buzz is around the fantastic looking and priced 800Ti. Congratulations to those that are awaiting delivery. But the 5000T MIl Ed is still calling my name. If any owners of the 5000T Mil Ed get time, can you please post up some current pics and reviews, I would be very greatful. I searched old posts and found some nice pics. Just looking for more recent pics and thoughts/comments/comparison shots.

Thanks
    Scott
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Re: 5000T Military Edition

I wear mine 99% of the time, my favorite Doxa, the only thing I can fault (minor issue) I wish it had a PVD diver extension, besides that I love it.

Wow, great looking watches.
    And, you have the 750T and 5000T Mils.
    You are a hero!
    "Gentlemen, we should synchronize our watches."

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Johnny,

Thanks for the post and pics. You have a nice collection there. Looks awesome. The 5000T seems to be the same dimensions as the T-Graph.

Scott
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

A couple shots of my 5000T Milshark. I echo the comment above that the extension clasp should have been PVD'd, since it is used frequently due to the lack of a microadjust for sizing the bracelet. This is probably because the bracelet was PVD'd in one piece and individual links. The 5000T has some of the best lume of any watch out there - I much prefer good C3 SL to tritium.

Last edited by Eric L.; November 8th, 2008 at 22:40.
    Lots of dive watches.

GGD

Do it Scotty!!! I also love the look of the 5000T Mil..... it's a beast of a watch and that bracelet is killer

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the pics. I see what you mean about the clasp and links. However, seems my decision is getting easier and easier looking at the nice pics you guys posted. :) Hey GGD......thanks for the "support". (LOL) Hey, what are friends for right? Stay safe over there!

Scott
    Last edited by ScottoLaw; November 9th, 2008 at 02:47.

GGD

Quote Originally Posted by ScottoLaw View Post

Hey GGD......thanks for the "support". (LOL) Hey, what are friends for right? Stay safe over there!

Scott
    Back at ya Scotty..... I'm always happy to help

PS... I'm on a mission to hassle DOXA into submission with my dream of a Mil Carib

The 5000T in PVD with a Blue dial would be the ultimate combo for me & would have a real "thin blue line" feel to it with the black & blue combo!

And as much as I love my 750T Mil Pro that beast of a bracelet on the 5000T definately has a much more rugged "tool" look about it.

C'mon DOXA.... pretty, pretty please

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GGD View Post
    Back at ya Scotty..... I'm always happy to help

PS... I'm on a mission to hassle DOXA into submission with my dream of a Mil Carib

The 5000T in PVD with a Blue dial would be the ultimate combo for me & would have a real "thin blue line" feel to it with the black & blue combo!

And as much as I love my 750T Mil Pro that beast of a bracelet on the 5000T definately has a much more rugged "tool" look about it.

C'mon DOXA.... pretty, pretty please
    Donna,

Why don't you make one? Buy a 1000T Milshark, a 1000T Caribbean and swap parts around until you get what you want. When it's over, you'll have your Milcar and a standard Sharkhunter, to either keep or sell. You can't go wrong either way.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Any wrist shots fellas?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information