5000T models available in COSC?

Thread: 5000T models available in COSC?

5000T models available in COSC?

I thought they were avilable in COSC but on the order forms/ads I do not see that under the links? I must be overlooking it, thanks,dogdoc

Re: 5000T models available in COSC?

Quote Originally Posted by dogdoc97 View Post
    I thought they were avilable in COSC but on the order forms/ads I do not see that under the links? I must be overlooking it, thanks,dogdoc
    I know that the 5000T Sharkie is available in COSC (I owned one) and think that the Pro also is.

When I inquired last year about a 5000T Caribbean COSC, Doxa said that it was not making it available as a COSC. I don't know if the situation has changed since then.

Rob

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roberev View Post
    I know that the 5000T Sharkie is available in COSC (I owned one) and think that the Pro also is.

When I inquired last year about a 5000T Caribbean COSC, Doxa said that it was not making it available as a COSC. I don't know if the situation has changed since then.

Rob
    Rob,

I didn't think the Caribbean was available in COSC either. I just checked that particular page on the website and it does say "also available in COSC version", so who knows.

I guess the only way to find out about any of them, is to contact DOXA directly.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

thanks, I sent them an email, dogdoc

Hi. I inquired about this by calling Doxa's customer service number and, yes, there are COSC models. As a previous Doxa owner, I was offered a discounted price of $2600 (as compared to over $3000 MSRP). I am contemplating purchasing one too in a couple of months or so (got to save up first!). Give em a call.

Cheers,
    Andy

Thread Information