5000T Questions

Thread: 5000T Questions

5000T Questions

I have a few questions...

Rick/Doxa, will the 5000T be offered in additional colors (HINT, HINT, HINT)?

Pete, will the new bracelet fit on the current 750T models? I'd love to get one for my 750T caribbean.

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Last edited by JBernstein; November 25th, 2007 at 05:30. Reason: still learning to spell!!

Re: 5000T Questions

So far, we are pretty sure that the new bracelet will NOT fit the 750T case. The endlinks don't jive, and you can't use the 5000T endlinks as they are screwed vs springbar. Additional colors..........Hmmmm............It would seem that Doxa would follow suit with what they have done on all the other models released and put out a different color suitable for everyone.............Only time will tell.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Wow, what a moron I am!!! I TOTALLY forgot about the screw vs. springbar...d'oh !!!

Maybe they (Doxa) can make endlinks for the new bracelet that will work on the 750 case?!?

As for the color, I hope you are right Jason, otherwise I'll have to settle for Orange or Black !

Jeremy

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JBernstein View Post
    Wow, what a moron I am!!! I TOTALLY forgot about the screw vs. springbar...d'oh !!!

Jeremy
    Don't feel too bad. This question was raised and I wasn't sure at first until someone else pointed out this simple fact.:oops:
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Here's another question (which I think Rick has already said he can't yet answer), if the 5000T is issued in another colour (e.g. Caribbean, more hint hint), will it be before the returning customer discount ends?

All we can do is to influence this is just let DOXA know what we want (and keep our fingers crossed).

Bill.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Bill, there was a thread (poll) on a 5000T Caribbean started by others wanting one, and Rick asked all interested to please contact Doxa via email. I'd suggest you try that. I'll see if I can find a link to the thread.....

Wow, the Forum has really been active! I found the thread about two thirds down the page. Here's a link,
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=95844
    You'll find Rick's response with a contact link as number nine in the thread....
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Thread Information