5000T return customer pricing..............

Thread: 5000T return customer pricing..............

Question 5000T return customer pricing..............

....did a brief search & also at doxa site & couldn't find it explicitly stated anywhere.

Is return customer pricing indefinite on this model? or will it expire after release date?
    Any limitations on the 'return' part?.....i've bought a 300T reissue & a 600T neither of them recently..........just wondered if you had to be within a certain time window of your last purchase.

thx & rgds,
    Andy

Re: 5000T return customer pricing..............

Quote Originally Posted by Andy S. View Post
    ....did a brief search & also at doxa site & couldn't find it explicitly stated anywhere.

Is return customer pricing indefinite on this model? or will it expire after release date?
    Any limitations on the 'return' part?.....i've bought a 300T reissue & a 600T neither of them recently..........just wondered if you had to be within a certain time window of your last purchase.

thx & rgds,
    Andy
    Andy, click on the preorder link for the watch above (its a sticky) and actual pricing is available (I suppose you saw that). Check with the folks in customer service however re your return customer ?s. If you bought your other Doxas new, I don't see why you wouldn't qualify for returning customer pricing, and they have been getting back to me very fast recently so you will have an answer in no time.
    Last edited by cflye; November 15th, 2007 at 15:38.
    Chris

Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. Larry the Cable Guy

Re: 5000T return customer pricing..............

Quote Originally Posted by cflye View Post
    Andy, click on the preorder link for the watch above (its a sticky) and actual pricing is available (I suppose you saw that). Check with the folks in customer service however re your return customer ?s. If you bought your other Doxas new, I don't see why you wouldn't qualify for returning customer pricing, and they have been getting back to me very fast recently so you will have an answer in no time.
    Hi Chris, thx for that.....i did up a chat with customer service there and apparently on the 5000T the pricing is in effect until end of March 2008 & as long as you bought prior watches new as you say. ( i guess they'd have record of it anyways) So that gives a bit of extra time to consider options & such.

Andy

Thread Information