the 5000T Shark has landed

Thread: the 5000T Shark has landed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

the 5000T Shark has landed

Believe me, this is some watch!
    I received it yesterday, and like all new 5000T owners have said, it's gone on the wrist and not come off. When I ordered the watch for my ever growing DOXA collection (this makes 12 in total) I didn't expect it to be my favourite and take the place of my SUB750T Sharkhunter, but now it's arrived and on my wrist I know it is going to.

I could go into detail about how good the lume is, how excellent the bracelet is, the quality and feel, how well the whole watch gels together and how expensive looking and chic it is, but hey Pete has already done a better job than I could ever do in his posts on the prototype, so I won't. All I'll say is this is the best SUB DOXA has made to date and a very modern DOXA and one where Rick and the Jenny's have put their own stamp on the DOXA brand, and done a very good job of it to. I think this is just the beginning of very exciting times for DOXA and for us loyal fans of the brand and we are seeing history being written and we can all say we were there for the re-birth of a historic brand...WOW is that cool or what!

Re: the 5000T Shark has landed

WOW Great photos sharkhunter!! That is one awesome looking watch!!!!!!!!!

Great looker. If I had no black, and already had orange, that would have been on my list! Still might be!! Beautiful pics, BTW.
    Dave

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post

I absolutely LOVE this picture. Shows how well the Bracelet/Case size go together. Excellent pictures. Thanks
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Hi Sharkhunter,

Love the look of the watch on your wrist - can't wait until I get mine sometime in January. One question if you don't mind - how large is your wrist? Mine is 6 1/2 inches and I am a bit worried about how it will look on my wrist, even though one of my favourites to wear is the 600 T-Graph Pro, which I believe is very similar in size. Plus I'm guessing the black face will make the watch seem smaller than the orange-faced equivalent...

Thanks,

Cristian

Ahh those pics kill me! The wait is just brutal for this one. Very nice shots!
    I have too many watches.....

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Wow! I MUST get my order in!!

Great pics, thanks for sharing.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxstarr View Post
    ...........................even though one of my favourites to wear is the 600 T-Graph Pro.....................

Thanks,

Cristian
    Cristian, if you are wearing the T-Graph Pro on a regular basis, you will have NO TROUBLE with the 5000T
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Thanks Jason. Can't wait to get the 5000 on my wrist - have a feeling it will become a permanent fixture there...

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxstarr View Post
    Hi Sharkhunter,

Love the look of the watch on your wrist - can't wait until I get mine sometime in January. One question if you don't mind - how large is your wrist? Mine is 6 1/2 inches and I am a bit worried about how it will look on my wrist, even though one of my favourites to wear is the 600 T-Graph Pro, which I believe is very similar in size. Plus I'm guessing the black face will make the watch seem smaller than the orange-faced equivalent...

Thanks,

Cristian

Christian my wrist size is also 6.5 inches.

If you're ok wearing a T-G you'll have no problem with the 5000T. The 5000T wears more like my SUB750T on a GMT bracelet, in fact I'd not really noticed much difference in the comfort factor. The bracelet hugs the wrist well and it's not as deep as the T-G so it sits lower on the wrist and the weight is distributed much better than mighty T-G. The dial seems smaller than the 750, but it's not, it's just been cleverly designed to give it the impression of being smaller. It gives the watch a more chunky look that the 750 but still wears similer.

Her is a picture of the T-G on my wrist and a 750T as this may help you as your wrists are the same size.

Thanks guys for all the nice comments about my humble pictures.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information