5000T v 2007 T-Graph

Thread: 5000T v 2007 T-Graph

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

5000T v 2007 T-Graph

This is probably a question for the Doc, since he is probably the only one to have worn both. Which "wears" bigger, especially regarding the thickness? I know they are both hulking pieces of steel, but curious to know.:thanks
    Of course any opinions are welcome!!
    Dave

Re: 5000T v 2007 T-Graph

I'd love to give an opinion but haven't seen any pics on the T-graph 2007 !!

Although from looking at Doc's prev photos, it does look that the T-graph is fractionally taller

I should have said 2005 T-Graph but I assumed the dimensions of the 2007 are the same. It looks like it would be taller, but which "feels" bigger, I wonder?
    Yeah, the 2007 pics would be nice, but I wasn't going to go there!!
    Dave

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have been coming back to this thread to see if anyone responded. Oh well, maybe current owners of the 05TG can enlighten us on how it wears in general.

Anyone?

(BTW, the docs review of the 05TG addresses it briefly)

Quote Originally Posted by Swan View Post
    ...maybe current owners of the 05TG can enlighten us on how it wears in general.
    I can pull off a 2005 T-Graph on my 6.5" wrist. Sure it looks like a big watch with a little guy strapped to it, but who cares?

Seriously, it is a well balanced watch especially on the GMT bracelet. The only time it feels top-heavy is when I first put it on in the morning. Within ten minutes I hardly notice I have it on.

Guys,

here is the answer you are waiting for................ The T-Graph is indeed fractionally larger and a bit heavier. It also wears bigger than the 5000T. I'm amazed at how the 5000T wears. It doesn't hug the wrist as well as the 750 which is a bit thinner and flatter, but it is not a big lump of steel which moves about your wrist. I think the extra heft of the new bracelet balances it very well indeed.

I'm away for about 10 days so I can't post any new pics until then. But when I get home I'll do a couple of side on, end on etc comparison shots.

Pete

Hi Swan

I have a 2005 tgraph. It wears very comfortable for me. Has never got caught on my short sleeve or pulled at a suit jacket. Seems "balanced" to me. It is a sturdy watch and you know when it's on your wrist, but I would not say it is heavy for me personally. I had a Fortis B42 chrono which is sorta similar in size and I hated it. The Fortis felt like I was wearing wet cement on my arm. Great watch, but to heavy. Oddly, I do not feel that way about the tgraph. Sits well and has been very reliable. Here are a few pics. Hope you like them.

Regards
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Swan View Post
    I have been coming back to this thread to see if anyone responded. Oh well, maybe current owners of the 05TG can enlighten us on how it wears in general.

Anyone?

(BTW, the docs review of the 05TG addresses it briefly)
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Thanks for the pictures Scott.

I don't know about anyone else (well maybe Sunster) but I can't get enough pictures/ info of the T-graph, the more I see, the more I want that thing on my wrist.

The 5000T looks great but, the T-graph is for me. Dec. can't come soon enough!!!!!

Gerald

Keep those T-graph pics coming.....and please please could Doxa bring out pics/ info of the new one soon!! Another day til december ...I can't see why there's seems to be so little info the watch

Thanks for all the replies. I'm tempted by the new T-graph but wonder whether it's too much watch? My Mil Shark is a great size, but I try to imagine a thicker version (i.e. 5000T) and THEN adding T-graph thickness and weight??? But it just looks so good.
    Anyway, thanks again.
    Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information