5KT Sharkhunter in Review

Thread: 5KT Sharkhunter in Review

5KT Sharkhunter in Review

Greetings to all and may the holidays find all your watches in timely working order.

I received my 5000T Sharkhunter on the 21st just like FedEx promised. So I waited a few days before I reviewed the watch.

The 5KT is in my opinion the next standard in dive watches. I found that the added weight in conjunction with the wider heavier bracelet makes the watch ride tight to the rest. The bling factor is really not there. The added dial works(bling) helps the watch face generate more definition in the markers during the twilight hours. The bracelet is some what hard to adjust but you only need to adjust it once.

So the added character to the face, thicker body, thicker bracelet and shiny hands do make this watch a corner stone to judge the next generation of dive watches. I found only one part of the 5KT that I did not like and that was not being able to read the words Seaconqueror or Sharkhunter . All in all my 750T will sit on the dresser from now.

I feel that Doxa has made a watch that is worthy of its price and worthy of the Doxa name.

To Rick, Andy and all the Elves: Thank you for your quality customer service and prompt before Christmas delivery.

Buck90

Re: 5KT Sharkhunter in Review

Quote Originally Posted by Buck90 View Post
    Greetings to all and may the holidays find all your watches in timely working order.

I received my 5000T Sharkhunter on the 21st just like FedEx promised. So I waited a few days before I reviewed the watch.

The 5KT is in my opinion the next standard in dive watches. I found that the added weight in conjunction with the wider heavier bracelet makes the watch ride tight to the rest. The bling factor is really not there. The added dial works(bling) helps the watch face generate more definition in the markers during the twilight hours. The bracelet is some what hard to adjust but you only need to adjust it once.

So the added character to the face, thicker body, thicker bracelet and shiny hands do make this watch a corner stone to judge the next generation of dive watches. I found only one part of the 5KT that I did not like and that was not being able to read the words Seaconqueror or Sharkhunter . All in all my 750T will sit on the dresser from now.

I feel that Doxa has made a watch that is worthy of its price and worthy of the Doxa name.

To Rick, Andy and all the Elves: Thank you for your quality customer service and prompt before Christmas delivery.

Buck90

I could not agree more, very well said.

Thanks Doxa for making such fantastic watches and backing it up with excellent people skills. I have every confidence in buying your watches.
    I am a Doxaholic for life.

Thread Information