600 and no T's

Thread: 600 and no T's

600 and no T's

I have been buying picking up early '67 doxa subs. I purchased the sharkhunter 300 from a forum member. The second is a blacklung who has owned the watch from 1970. Its in amazing condition with enough wabi but not beat all to hell. Both watches appear to be unpolished and unmolested original condition. The black lung does not have any numbers scratched on the back lugs like other seen. Here is a little note from the owner:

MY STEPDAD WORKED FOR A DODGE DEALERSHIP IN 1969-1970 AND PURCHASED IT FROM SOMEONE THERE GAVE IT TO ME AS A GIFT, NEVER HAD BOX OR PAPERS, WATCH WAS PUT IN A DRAWER SINCE IT DID NOT FIT, HAVE NEVER WENT DIVING WITH IT , OR HAD IT CLEANED, ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS COOL LOOKING WITH THE ORANGE DIAL, WAS GOING TO GIVE IT TO MY NEPHEW UNTIL I LOOKED IT UP ON EBAY AND REALIZED IT WAS A COLLECTORS PIECE, I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT , THE WATCH HAS A LOT OF SENTAMENTAL VALUE FOR ME. I WILL TRY AND FIND A OLD PHOTO AND LET YOU KNOW.

So the question that i ask you now is what other early 300 sub do I need to look out for to make my collection complete?

Re: 600 and no T's

Lucky you. A black lung no less. Sweet. A little out of my price range. I'm still just trying to round out my 300T collection. I'm looking for the Searambler.
    Last edited by T Bone; September 1st, 2009 at 15:40. Reason: Rules
    whaler

Doxa Sub 750T Sharkhunter
    Doxa Sub 750T Searambler

The only other thing that you could get would be a 300 "no T" Pro that is not a blacklung. Nice couple pieces.
    Last edited by Jason71; September 1st, 2009 at 13:01.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

There is a silver searambler version of the 'SUB 300' that was made that was called the 'SUB 300 searaider'
    Hope you are able to find one!

Quote Originally Posted by PITCH_pro View Post
    There is a silver searambler version of the 'SUB 300' that was made that was called the 'SUB 300 searaider'
    Hope you are able to find one!
    Yes, but AFAIK there has only been ONE of those to surface. That is, ONE WATCH. Not really obtainable IMHO.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Thread Information