600T Dirk Pitt

Thread: 600T Dirk Pitt

600T Dirk Pitt

I would like to know how many SUB 600T's were made with Dirk Pitt on the face in place of Professional. Just curious I suppose, but I just dont see many out there. Thanks for any insight.
    Current rotation include:

DOXA SUB600T Dirk Pitt #1021/3000
    DOXA SUB750T Caribbean #226/250
    DOXA SUB 1000T Divingstar COSC #3002/5000
    DOXA Aquaman
    Tag Heuer Formula One
    Citizen Hyper-Aqualand
    Seiko SKXA61 "Orange Knight"

Re: 600T Dirk Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by John Abel View Post
    I would like to know how many SUB 600T's were made with Dirk Pitt on the face in place of Professional. Just curious I suppose, but I just dont see many out there. Thanks for any insight.
    There were only 200 made.

The handy-dandy search function turned this thread up:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...600T+Dirk+Pitt

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Doxa and happy hunting!

Wow, thats good and bad. I always had assumed there was plenty and I have put mine through hell and back working, playing, diving and adventuring all over in it. Rarely has it come off my wrist for any reason other than breaking the pins three times due to (un-necessary roughness to the coach) my sons youth football team. more than half the paint on the bezel has worn but this DOXA still has yet to need a service. Oh well, I am not the kind of guy to leave it in a drawer anyway. I do have the tiniest of a scratch in the crystal from a mineral deposit I bumped in a cave in Colorado. I was not happy cause I heard the squeek and new what I had done. Someday I will send it in and make it all pretty again, but for now it looks as tough as it is.
    Current rotation include:

DOXA SUB600T Dirk Pitt #1021/3000
    DOXA SUB750T Caribbean #226/250
    DOXA SUB 1000T Divingstar COSC #3002/5000
    DOXA Aquaman
    Tag Heuer Formula One
    Citizen Hyper-Aqualand
    Seiko SKXA61 "Orange Knight"

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wow, thats good and bad. I always had assumed there was plenty and I have put mine through hell and back working, playing, diving and adventuring all over in it. Rarely has it come off my wrist for any reason other than breaking the pins three times due to (un-necessary roughness to the coach) my sons youth football team. more than half the paint on the bezel has worn but this DOXA still has yet to need a service. Oh well, I am not the kind of guy to leave it in a drawer anyway. I do have the tiniest of a scratch in the crystal from a mineral deposit I bumped in a cave in Colorado. I was not happy cause I heard the squeek and new what I had done. Someday I will send it in and make it all pretty again, but for now it looks as tough as it is.
    Good on ya! These baby's were made to wear and wear hard if necessary. How about posting a few action pics...or non action, we're not too picky.

Best Regards,
    Jason

Thread Information