600T Pro On it's way home from the bay

Thread: 600T Pro On it's way home from the bay

600T Pro On it's way home from the bay

Well I wanted something close to the orig. Doxa from the 60's and I pulled the trigger on a Sub 600T Pro on the bay I hope it's here by sat. It looks pretty good it had a coa from stoll & co who are cert...by Doxa to do warr. work it had a new crown and coa so it's good to go diving and has had a new Doxa crown replacemet and still is under warr.. until 9/10/09 from Stoll & Co. the pics look great I cant wait till it gets here. I tried to get a 1000T pro but it looks like they are sold out so I think I did pretty good. Ed

Re: 600T Pro On it's way home from the bay

Quote Originally Posted by Ed66 View Post
    Well I wanted something close to the orig. Doxa from the 60's and I pulled the trigger on a Sub 600T Pro on the bay I hope it's here by sat. It looks pretty good it had a coa from stoll & co who are cert...by Doxa to do warr. work it had a new crown and coa so it's good to go diving and has had a new Doxa crown replacemet and still is under warr.. until 9/10/09 from Stoll & Co. the pics look great I cant wait till it gets here. I tried to get a 1000T pro but it looks like they are sold out so I think I did pretty good. Ed
    Ed. Nice catch. The 600T SUBs don't show up very often now. They are becoming a bit of a classic in their own right now. The 600T could be considered closer to the original SUB 300 (no T) and the SUB 1000T closer to the vintage SUB 300T.

My wife snagged the Pro and Divingstar I have and loves them. They are very comfortable certainly when I ever get the chance to wear one, they just disappear on the wrist within moments of putting them on. Health to enjoy her.

Pete

PS we expect photos

Thanks Pete,
    I must say it was your pics and reviews that sold me on it. I looks pretty much like it just walked out of time and I have a pretty small wrist. The case on my 750's are just about the width on my wrist. I was pretty happy with the seller I called Stoll & Co. and they did confirm by name he had all the work done, he is also inc. the paperwork and has over 2,000 pos feedback no neg,so she should be good to go for 5-6 years before a service, I will also have a pressure test done at my dive shop by me as I am a scuba tech. He is a link for pics, I hope it's ok to post if not please delete hope to post more when she gets here. The wait from today to mon. is gonna be hard the seller lives about 3 1/2 hrs away and sent it Priority Mail so monday my be xmas. Thanks Ed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by Ed66; August 9th, 2009 at 06:17. Reason: Added pics

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi Ed,

congrats to your "new" 600T. I must agree to all Pete said before. The right choice for all who have no arms like Popeye.

Very comfortable to wear and very close the very first Subs. For me the best of all reeditions. Enjoy your new friend ...

Attached Images Attached Images

Best Regards
    Holger
    ************************************************** ********************************************

ROLEX: Submariner 14060M ('03), Submariner 16610 ('91), Submariner 16800 ('85), Submariner 5513 ('79), Submariner 5513 ('64)
    OMEGA: Speedmaster Professional Mark IV ('73) Speedmaster Professional 125 ('73)
    DOXA: Sub 750T ('05), Sub 600T ('03), Sub 300T ('80), Sub 300T ('74), Sub 200 T.Graph ('70), Sub 300 noT ('67), Skindiver ('60)

Congrats on your new acquisition! My 600T has been my daily wear since I purchased it a few years ago. One of the best wearing watches ever and certainly a classic look.

It was hard today the mail came and went, no watch :( but on a good note I was outside and so was the wife when the mail came so I didn't get the "whats this package" she still thinks I swap dials out on my pro and sharkie :) The watch should be here tue and she has to work.
    Ed

Thread Information