750 vs 1000

Thread: 750 vs 1000

Banned

750 vs 1000

I let my 750 go a few months back because I thought it was too large....Probably not a good reason...while it is a large watch it was very comfortable. Anyway I let it go but missed it so I just picked up a 1000t based on the smaller size. Here are a few reactions. I like the curved cyrstal and the bracelet seems thicker. I was worried that with the different case it might not be as good on the wrist,,,but feels great so far.

Re: 750 vs 1000

Hi Chris,

That is a very nice shot of your 1000 Pro. I too had a 750 as my first Doxa. I eventually let it go for similar reasons. Here's a shot of my 1000 Sharkies.

Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

I started the Doxa obsession with a 1000T but almost immediately switched to a 750T. I very much prefer the larger size case but I actually like the dial of the 1000T better due to the larger font size. I now have the best of both worlds with the 750T GMT. Same case size as the standard 750T but with the rotating inner chapter ring the dial is smaller. I also like the bonus of maintaining times in three different time zones. The 750T GMT is my ideal watch but with the new SUB ARMY just around the corner I may be flipping.
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Thanks,,I'm going to do a shot tonight of the 1000 surrounded by seamasters...after getting used to the size of the seamaster I thought this would work better,,,,and I do like it but if some funds fall my way I might pick up another 750....in fact,,,,I was even thinking of a gmt
    Last edited by chris5264; November 9th, 2008 at 22:51. Reason: pic added

Thread Information