The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

View Poll Results: Would you like to see the 750 series back?

Voters
67. This poll is closed
  • Yes please, my credit card is in my hand!

    32 47.76%
  • No thanks, I already have enough iconic 750s'.

    23 34.33%
  • Meh, could care less.

    12 17.91%

Thread: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Member romeo-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,062

    The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    The conundrum is I want one and you guys aren't selling any!

    Seriously, I've been scouring the 'bay and the sales forums and no one is selling their 750 Pro or Sharkie. I think it's time for Doxa to jump back into the 750T production. We know that the initial run of 5000 fell short so why not dig out those cases and start filling them up.

    I'll be first in line to pick up a new Sharkhunter!
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.


  2. #2
    GGD
    GGD is offline
    Member GGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    1,948

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    Great idea

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    526

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    Yes, with a thick bracelet and a clasp like the 5000T has.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member outatime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    570

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo-1 View Post
    The conundrum is I want one and you guys aren't selling any!

    Seriously, I've been scouring the 'bay and the sales forums and no one is selling their 750 Pro or Sharkie. I think it's time for Doxa to jump back into the 750T production. We know that the initial run of 5000 fell short so why not dig out those cases and start filling them up.

    I'll be first in line to pick up a new Sharkhunter!

    +1 for a SH Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz eee
    I don't have grandkids yet....so let me tell you about my watch!

  6. #5
    dts
    dts is offline
    Member dts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Calgary, AB Canada
    Posts
    125

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    I already have a 750 and like the fact there are limited runs of all the styles. However if the run ended early and there are still some cases left over I'm not opposed to letting a few more go, and no mine is not for sale.
    If I could do math I wouldn't have to work nights.
    DTS

    DOXA Sub 1000T Pro #1215
    DOXA Sub 750T Sharkhunter (Clive Cussler Edition) #39
    DOXA Sub 1200T DWL Pro #69
    HALIOS DELFIN
    HALIOS PUCK
    Montblanc Time walker
    Oris Divers 65
    Seiko 7S26-0020 Diver
    Seiko SRPA21 Padi Turtle
    Glycine Airman Base 22 Purist
    BaliHa'i Model C #41
    Vostock Amphibian
    Seiko Orange Monster
    Lum-Tec M3

  7. #6
    Member jay.scratch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NJ shore
    Posts
    1,027

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    yes! I want a pro

  8. #7
    Member Frogman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Murrieta, CA
    Posts
    364

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    Can't blame those who want one...I kept gravitating back to the 750T Pro, which was my first Doxa. At least for me, I still think it's the perfect balance of size, comfort, utility, and ruggedness. Not to mention, it's pretty darn good looking!

    Avi


    "Individuals fail.
    Teams succeed."

  9. #8
    Member T Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)
    Posts
    11,832

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo-1 View Post
    The conundrum is I want one and you guys aren't selling any!

    Seriously, I've been scouring the 'bay and the sales forums and no one is selling their 750 Pro or Sharkie. I think it's time for Doxa to jump back into the 750T production. We know that the initial run of 5000 fell short so why not dig out those cases and start filling them up.

    I'll be first in line to pick up a new Sharkhunter!
    They do in fact come up fairly regularly on the Sales Corner. Just a couple weeks ago there was one (Sharkhunter) that was a phenomenal deal (way under priced). But that one I think sold within minutes of being listed (at that price, it should have!).

    WRT to the 5000T "falling short", I'm not so sure of that. But either way, the case is quite different.

    BTW, there are still some 800Ti's, and those are very similar in size to the 750T.

    But now that they've "perfected" the smaller DOXA (1200T IMO, perfect ), it wouldn't surprise me to see a classic dialed DOXA in the future of the aprox. size of the 750T (not real near future, but...). Hey, I'm just speculating, but it wouldn't surprize me a bit down the road.
    Regards, T Bone.

    ______________________
    "A decent man must have a decent watch." Albert Falco



    DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

  10. #9
    Member romeo-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,062

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    They do in fact come up fairly regularly on the Sales Corner. Just a couple weeks ago there was one (Sharkhunter) that was a phenomenal deal (way under priced). But that one I think sold within minutes of being listed (at that price, it should have!).

    WRT to the 5000T "falling short", I'm not so sure of that. But either way, the case is quite different.

    BTW, there are still some 800Ti's, and those are very similar in size to the 750T.

    But now that they've "perfected" the smaller DOXA (1200T IMO, perfect ), it wouldn't surprise me to see a classic dialed DOXA in the future of the aprox. size of the 750T (not real near future, but...). Hey, I'm just speculating, but it wouldn't surprize me a bit down the road.
    I keep my eyes on the Sales Forums...but no luck so far.

    Production run of 5000 750Ts'...not the 5000T...
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.


  11. #10
    Member T Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)
    Posts
    11,832

    Re: The 750T Conundrum...A Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by romeo-1
    I keep my eyes on the Sales Forums...but no luck so far.

    Production run of 5000 750Ts'...not the 5000T...
    No, they never reached the original announced limit (they never have on any of the larger limited editions). Check this thread for an approximate break down of the total, roughly 3000 pieces total. As has been typical to date (300T Reissue, 600T Reissue), they moved on to a new model before running the full number of the initial limit.
    Last edited by T Bone; March 7th, 2010 at 21:57.
    Regards, T Bone.

    ______________________
    "A decent man must have a decent watch." Albert Falco



    DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •