750T COSC Milshark

Thread: 750T COSC Milshark

750T COSC Milshark

Anyone have any info on approximately how many of these there are?

Re: 750T COSC Milshark

It seems like Doxa made 20 of each color for the COSC 750Ts. (That is to the very best of our knowledge) This is with the exception of the 750T COSC Pros. There were likely 100ish of those. My guess is that there were 20 made, but that is just a VERY educated guess. Nobody but Doxa S.A. knows this for sure.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

I was hoping Jason would have that answer for you. He's got the best grasp of the numbers produced of recent series around here AFAIK. One clarification I'll add on the 750T Professional COSC models, there was an initial run of 100 pcs. some time back. When Doxa released a number of COSC 750T variants later in the move towards a retail environment (brick and mortar AD's), some more COSC Pro 750T's were introduced to the mix. That number was most likely a small one, but to my knowledge the specific number has not been released. I think we'd be safe in saying it's unlikely there are more than a total of 120-125 pcs. of these floating around.

I'd just like to add a quick Welcome to the Doxa Forum! Enjoy your stay, there's lot's of great information and a bunch of great people represented in the threads here

Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It had been my understanding that approx. 20 of each model were being made COSC, with the exception of the Professional. The https://forums.watchuseek.com/showpos...57&postcount=2 post from Doxa last month with
    200 SUB750T COSC Retail including all versions and 100 Professional
    would indicate to me that there are 100 to be divided up among the non-Pro models. Is that how others understand it?

--Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Caribbean Soul View Post
    It had been my understanding that approx. 20 of each model were being made COSC, with the exception of the Professional. The https://forums.watchuseek.com/showpos...57&postcount=2 post from Doxa last month with would indicate to me that there are 100 to be divided up among the non-Pro models. Is that how others understand it?

--Keith
    Initially, there were 100 COSC Pros released. This was quite some time before Doxa decided to go retail. They sold them here on the forum, and they sold quite well from what I understand. Then, Doxa decided to go retail. I think at that time they made:

20 Pros (to make a total of 120 COSC Pros released)
    20 Sharkys
    20 Carribs
    20 Milsharks
    20 Divingstars
    (ALL ABOVE ARE COSC 750T Models)

This is just my estimation of what took place, but I have a strong suspicion that this is pretty close to the scenario.
    Last edited by Jason71; October 27th, 2008 at 06:00.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Even if they made 5,000 of each model, it would be but a drop in the internal watch bucket universe. How many Omega Seamasters do you see? They are like Ford's, um Toyota's.

At 5,000 each model, Doxa's are still very exclusive.

Thread Information