750T Military question

Thread: 750T Military question

750T Military question

I was under the impression that DOXA made five thousand 750T cases total. From that total number DOXA made so many of each specific model (instead of making 5000 professionals, 5000 sharkhunters, etc..) If this information is correct, does anyone know how many of the 750T military models were made out of the 5000 cases? My question does not include the recent orange face military models. I know they only made 20 of those. Thanks!

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: 750T Military question

Quite some time back, Doxa had stated they'd eventually make available a break down of all the 750T models produced (how many of each). This break down was not to be available until the series had completely sold out. That time is almost upon us, the series is very nearly sold out. This doesn't mean the details will be available immediately upon the final sale mind you, but will be made available when Doxa sees fit to release it. Hopefully, we'll not have to wait too much longer .

Stay tuned here, you will see it when it is posted.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Okay, here's another question. What about the 600T? Is there any information on how many of each were sold out of the 3000 cases they made? Especially considering that the production run has been finished for quite some time.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by coachT View Post
    Okay, here's another question. What about the 600T? Is there any information on how many of each were sold out of the 3000 cases they made? Especially considering that the production run has been finished for quite some time.....
    I have never seen that info posted either. All I do know of the 600T's is that they only made 100 600T Divingstars.
    John M.

Quote Originally Posted by coachT View Post

That series never was completed, as production was suspended with the introduction of the new sexy 750 cases. Doxa has not supplied information as to how many were made or numbers of each variety. I had one of the 20 non-numbered Paramount Sahara giveaways, and a divingstar and still have my dirk pitt dialed pro.
    DW

Quote Originally Posted by David Woo View Post
    That series never was completed, as production was suspended with the introduction of the new sexy 750 cases. Doxa has not supplied information as to how many were made or numbers of each variety. I had one of the 20 non-numbered Paramount Sahara giveaways, and a divingstar and still have my dirk pitt dialed pro.
    DW
    So is there a possibility that DOXA still has in possession some un-numbered 600Ts? If it is then that's interesting because I wouldn't mind a 600T Divingstar in my collection

Quote Originally Posted by dOubleO View Post
    So is there a possibility that DOXA still has in possession some un-numbered 600Ts?

I have no idea, only Doxa can answer that. I've always wondered if they have a stack of 600t parts sitting around. I'd love to know how many Dirk Pitt dials they made. Maybe someday I'll find out, or maybe not, lol.
    DW

Thread Information