About the Doxa website...

Thread: About the Doxa website...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

About the Doxa website...

I was just randomly browsing the website a few minutes ago, and I noticed on the 1000T line, the regular Professional model isn't an option to buy anymore...

Are they completely sold out of the Pro model now?? Or did they just take it off the site because they were that backed up on orders?
    DOXA Sub 1200T NUMA 01/50

Saving the world one block of C-4 at a time!
    EOD is more than a job in the military. It's a lifestyle.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: About the Doxa website...

Quote Originally Posted by CityMorgue View Post
    I was just randomly browsing the website a few minutes ago, and I noticed on the 1000T line, the regular Professional model isn't an option to buy anymore...

Are they completely sold out of the Pro model now?? Or did they just take it off the site because they were that backed up on orders?
    Interesting observation. I just went to the website and you're right, the 1000T Pro isn't there anymore. I'll be curious to see what DOXA has to say about it.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

I put an order in for one when they were away on vacation and called the Doxa number. I was told they didn't know how many were left and wouldn't until they opened but it didn't look good. Well I got the call they were no more I did get some other options but really wanted the vintage orange pro. So instead I pulled the trigger on the 300T on the bay and man oh man I am so glad I did. I love it the three main things are 1. the slimline bezel 2. The dial color 3. The domed crystal ( I have a Zeno way two much dome) and I must add a #4 I love how the lettering seems to just fall into the dial perfect.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ed66 View Post
    I put an order in for one when they were away on vacation and called the Doxa number. I was told they didn't know how many were left and wouldn't until they opened but it didn't look good. Well I got the call they were no more I did get some other options but really wanted the vintage orange pro. So instead I pulled the trigger on the 300T on the bay and man oh man I am so glad I did. I love it the three main things are 1. the slimline bezel 2. The dial color 3. The domed crystal ( I have a Zeno way two much dome) and I must add a #4 I love how the lettering seems to just fall into the dial perfect.
    Last but not least I can see BOTH side's of my wrist now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed66 View Post
    Ed, what 300T has the domed crystal. All vintage 300Ts were flat crystal and the so was the 300T reissue. The 300... no T had a domed crystal.

Pics, man, pics

Pete

I am sorry its my Sub 600T forgive me :(

I am leaving for a few days I will try and get some hi-res pics and post them when I get back, this 600T really takes me back even if I was born in 1966 :)

Same thing here, just tried to find the 1K Pro and nada... Does this mean something else in orang eis coming...? hhmmmmm...

Kev

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Quote Originally Posted by perfectlykevin View Post
    Same thing here, just tried to find the 1K Pro and nada... Does this mean something else in orang eis coming...? hhmmmmm...

Kev
    I wouldn't be shocked...

(Disclaimer: I have no more knowledge of whats to come than the rest of you-trust me, I tried - but my own speculation says this is a sign of things to come ).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Is the ongoing 1000T sale also evidence of something new around the corner? Out with the old; in with the new variant. . . .

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information