Accuracy of my 750T

Thread: Accuracy of my 750T

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Kev

Accuracy of my 750T

Some may question this, I don't know if I believe it myself but. . .

I recieved my 750T last Thursday night and set it with my 'other' watch and was happy. Then Sunday night rolled along the obsessive side of my personality set my 750T to the GMT webpage with the intention of monitoring accuracy daily. Well, it has been a busy week and I just now logged on to the GMT webpage and my 750T has not lost or gain a second over a three day period! Unbelievable!

Fyi, I own three automatic watches. Two of them are COSC certified chronometers. My next most accurate watch gains 3 seconds a day and costs $2,000 more than my Doxa.

These watches are amazing! In my opinion, we are ahead of the price curve on these babies.

P.S. - I have only one gripe with my 750T but I'm keeping it to myself for the time being. Doxa is working with me to get issue is resolved. It is true what has been said about their excellent customer service.

Re: Accuracy of my 750T

Kev,

That is great accuracy for any watch. Keep us informed how it keeps time in the next few week.
    Aude,Tace, Vide
    Virtus Junxit, Mors Non Separabit

Thumbs Up Re: Accuracy of my 750T

Hi guy's,

Great to hear that Kev.

My 750T is running at about +5sec a day, as this is my first automatic I haven't got anything to compare it too, so not sure if thats good or bad???
    Chris

Doxa, Smiths, Precista, Longines,
    CWC. Casio Baby-G, Rolex

"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you´re racing, it’s life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting."
    (Steve McQueen, 1971)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Talk about accuracy! I set my 750T on December 1st 2005 after the 30 day Nov month and then set it again at the end of Feb for the short month there. In that time (3 months), it gained 25 seconds. That works out at just over a quarter of a second a day!!!!!

I also have a couple of chronometers and they cannot match this. Just hope it stays like this!!!

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Kev

I recieved my 750T last Thursday night and set it with my 'other' watch and was happy. Then Sunday night rolled along the obsessive side of my personality set my 750T to the GMT webpage with the intention of monitoring accuracy daily. Well, it has been a busy week and I just now logged on to the GMT webpage and my 750T has not lost or gain a second over a three day period! Unbelievable!

Fyi, I own three automatic watches. Two of them are COSC certified chronometers. My next most accurate watch gains 3 seconds a day and costs $2,000 more than my Doxa.

These watches are amazing! In my opinion, we are ahead of the price curve on these babies.

P.S. - I have only one gripe with my 750T but I'm keeping it to myself for the time being. Doxa is working with me to get issue is resolved. It is true what has been said about their excellent customer service.

heb

Quote Originally Posted by Kev

My 600T is +10 per day.

heb

Kev,

My 750T has been running happily for about 11 days now. In total its gained about 12 secs. In my mind, for an auto that's outstanding. To lose nothing at all in your case beggars belief. I hope it continues that way. Best of luck and enjoy the new baby!

Colin

From day 1 my 750T Pro (Not certified) gained over 10 seconds a day. I bought it in November 2005 and last month i have recognized that it starts to gain less and less seconds. I think it's down to 4 seks a day now. I hope it goes down to +/- 0 sek ;)

Great watch. It's my daily watch and people stare at my wrist whereever I go =)

//Maw

Kev

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W
    Hi guy's,

Great to hear that Kev.

My 750T is running at about +5sec a day, as this is my first automatic I haven't got anything to compare it too, so not sure if thats good or bad???
    In my opinion, +5 seconds a day is great. My other watches run at +3 seconds a day.

As an update, it is Thursday afternoon - day four of accuracy monitoring, and it is still perfectly timed with the GMT web page. It has not lost or gained a single second. Perhaps the GMT web page is +3?!? :-S Honestly, I have never owned a more accurate watch. That said, accuracy was my lowest criteria for purchasing a Doxa. What a nice surprise!

Kev.

Damn .....
    H E L P ...

My Doxa SUB750 Pro has gained 5 seconds in 10 hours =// Something must be wrong.

As I wrote it has gained a lot of seconds every day but last month I have seen it go down and now it's back at 10 seconds a day?

Is 12 seconds acceptable for a new expensive Doxa =(

//Maw

My 750T Pro is +20 sec per day. I think DOXA stated 20 +/- sec a day is accepted standard for the non-certified SUBs.
    Great for you to be at <10 sec per.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information