I havnt been active here at all, but Im lurking around the forum from time to time
Im an avid collector of vintage watches, but Doxa is still unfamiliar territory.
Lately Ive been focused on vintage divers. I mentioned this for one of the guys i occasionally deal with, and he offered me this, a Doxa 300 Professional.
He told me he traded something for this watch 30 years ago and its been laying in a drawer ever since. I want it but neither of us knows enough about it to conclude with a fair price.
Can you guys help me out?
All I can contribute with is this:
- The seller think it has a cal. 118 movement
- The case has been polished
- The bezel has been BADLY polished
- The dial and hands looks to be in lovely condition
- Vintage Doxa bracelet (G.F?)
- The caseback lacks a serial number, I dont know why