WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Advice on selas for my vintage sub 300t

697 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  mambo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Advice on seals for my vintage sub 300t

I am the proud owner of a vintage Sub 300t the one with Swiss - 25mc at the bottom of the dial. I would like to purchase the seals,o rings, gaskets etc if possible but having asked at places like IWW, I am told I need to send the watch in, something I am loathe to do.I am certain that a company like Jules Borel etc must have them in stock but I don't know how to provide the correct measurements etc to order them. Does anybody know where I can order these and if so, the reference numbers/measurements. Better still, somebody/a company that knows what parts I need straight off.

I am looking to purchase a complete set of the seals, gaskets o rings crown seals etc.

Thanks in advance:thanks

raymon

#2 ·
Re: Advice on seals for my vintage sub 300t

I am the proud owner of a vintage Sub 300t the one with Swiss - 25mc at the bottom of the dial. I would like to purchase the seals,o rings, gaskets etc if possible but having asked at places like IWW, I am told I need to send the watch in, something I am loathe to do.I am certain that a company like Jules Borel etc must have them in stock but I don't know how to provide the correct measurements etc to order them. Does anybody know where I can order these and if so, the reference numbers/measurements. Better still, somebody/a company that knows what parts I need straight off.

I am looking to purchase a complete set of the seals, gaskets o rings crown seals etc.

Thanks in advance:thanks

raymon
The seals/gaskets/o-rings are VERY tough to obtain. In the past years, it was impossible to get them. I have been told that Doxa S.A. now has them. I think your best bet is to send it to Doxa-Austria, but you might be able to contact Doxa and get the necessary seals. I feel that it will be virtually impossible to get anywhere else.:-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.