Advice on selas for my vintage sub 300t

Thread: Advice on selas for my vintage sub 300t

Advice on seals for my vintage sub 300t

I am the proud owner of a vintage Sub 300t the one with Swiss - 25mc at the bottom of the dial. I would like to purchase the seals,o rings, gaskets etc if possible but having asked at places like IWW, I am told I need to send the watch in, something I am loathe to do.I am certain that a company like Jules Borel etc must have them in stock but I don't know how to provide the correct measurements etc to order them. Does anybody know where I can order these and if so, the reference numbers/measurements. Better still, somebody/a company that knows what parts I need straight off.

I am looking to purchase a complete set of the seals, gaskets o rings crown seals etc.

Thanks in advance:thanks

raymon
    Last edited by DOXA Forum Administrator 1; October 6th, 2008 at 16:17. Reason: addition

Re: Advice on seals for my vintage sub 300t

Quote Originally Posted by mambo View Post
    I am the proud owner of a vintage Sub 300t the one with Swiss - 25mc at the bottom of the dial. I would like to purchase the seals,o rings, gaskets etc if possible but having asked at places like IWW, I am told I need to send the watch in, something I am loathe to do.I am certain that a company like Jules Borel etc must have them in stock but I don't know how to provide the correct measurements etc to order them. Does anybody know where I can order these and if so, the reference numbers/measurements. Better still, somebody/a company that knows what parts I need straight off.

I am looking to purchase a complete set of the seals, gaskets o rings crown seals etc.

Thanks in advance:thanks

raymon
    The seals/gaskets/o-rings are VERY tough to obtain. In the past years, it was impossible to get them. I have been told that Doxa S.A. now has them. I think your best bet is to send it to Doxa-Austria, but you might be able to contact Doxa and get the necessary seals. I feel that it will be virtually impossible to get anywhere else.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Re: Advice on seals for my vintage sub 300t

Thanks,

I will call them on Monday

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Re: Advice on selas for my vintage sub 300t

Hi Raymon,

We do have new seals and gaskets we use on our vintage SUB service. Just shoot us an email on Monday at [email protected], and we will set it up for you.

Cheers,
    Andy

DOXA, the inventors of orange!

Re: Advice on selas for my vintage sub 300t

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA Forum Administrator 1 View Post
    Hi Raymon,

We do have new seals and gaskets we use on our vintage SUB service. Just shoot us an email on Monday at [email protected], and we will set it up for you.

Cheers,
    Andy

DOXA, the inventors of orange!
    Great! I will pop you the requisite email

Thread Information