After years of resisting... Doxa #2 is in the stable!
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: After years of resisting... Doxa #2 is in the stable!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

After years of resisting... Doxa #2 is in the stable!

I love my 750 Sharkhunter, I really really do. It has been on more dives with me than any other watch, and I will never sell it. But for years I have been haunted by orange. I linger over Pro pictures and then look at my Seiko Monster but it just isn't the same. Finally, after years of hanging around you enablers, I caved and added a gently used 1200 Pro to my stable. Today, the itch got scratched.

" Don't trust anyone who says they're too good for an SKX007 and claims to be a WIS" - A Pine Tree

Watches: Rolex GMT Master II 16760,
    Rolex Submariner 14060M, Doxa 750T Sharkhunter, Doxa 1200T Professional, Marathon SS Navigator (1992 Kuwait), Seiko SRP777, Seiko SKA427P1, Seiko SKX007, Garmin Fenix 5, Suunto Core and countless G-Shocks

Re: After years of resisting... Doxa #2 is in the stable!

Was that the one that's been hanging around on the SC for a while? I've had to stop myself from caving in and buying that one about a dozen times. Nice pickup, tough to beat an orange DOXA.

resistance is futile: enjoy the orange.
    Doug507 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by logan2z View Post
    Was that the one that's been hanging around on the SC for a while? I've had to stop myself from caving in and buying that one about a dozen times. Nice pickup, tough to beat an orange DOXA.
    This listing was out there for two days when I grabbed it. It'll take a little getting used to after all the years of wearing my 750, but both sizes are very comfortable.
    " Don't trust anyone who says they're too good for an SKX007 and claims to be a WIS" - A Pine Tree

Rolex Submariner 14060M, Doxa 750T Sharkhunter, Doxa 1200T Professional, Marathon SS Navigator (1992 Kuwait), Seiko SRP777, Seiko SKA427P1, Seiko SKX007, Garmin Fenix 5, Suunto Core and countless G-Shocks

Orange Doxa is a match made in heaven. Enjoy.

Congrats. I have a 5000T Pro and have been thinking about adding a 1200T. Can you post a wrist shot of both watches and let us know your wrist size? I'd be curious to hear your opinions on the 1200T size after wearing the 750T for so long.

Congrats! I like the pic....if you had a third Sub in there, think about the visual impact your pic would have .
    Omar Montaño

"The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish" - Jacques-Yves Cousteau

Quote Originally Posted by anonsurfer View Post
    Congrats. I have a 5000T Pro and have been thinking about adding a 1200T. Can you post a wrist shot of both watches and let us know your wrist size? I'd be curious to hear your opinions on the 1200T size after wearing the 750T for so long.
    Here you go... the 750 on my 6.75" wrist:

And my 1200...

As for how they wear, I like them both but they are different. The 750 has a GMT bracelet on it and it wears big (as you can see) and I am definitely aware of its presence. I forget I'm wearing the 1200, its so comfortable. I've only had it three days, so it still looks small to me, even though it's the better fit for me. I'm very excited to dive with the 1200 and see it at depth.
    gaopa, curious cheese and pepcr1 like this.

They both look great.....it will be interesting to see which colour you wear more often now....all the best Dave

Well done, Doug! You bought a winner to go with your Sharkhunter! Cheers, Bill P.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information