WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

To all you Doxa leather military strap owners out there

730 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  T Bone 
#1 ·
I am extremely tempted with the new leather military strap that Doxa have produced for the SUB750T. I think it will look good on my Sharkhunter. To all of you that already own this strap how have you found it. Is it comfortable/easy to wear, easy to fit etc?
All comment greatly appreciated (and pictures of course!)

#2 ·
odp said:
I am extremely tempted with the new leather military strap that Doxa have produced for the SUB750T. I think it will look good on my Sharkhunter. To all of you that already own this strap how have you found it. Is it comfortable/easy to wear, easy to fit etc?
All comment greatly appreciated (and pictures of course!)
I have the 750T Professional and the military strap. The strap is well constructed and fits the watch very well. Once you get it, there is a small break in period as it conforms to your wrist. It is very comfortable and supports the watch well. I use it on the weekends and switch to the bracelet for work.

~S

#3 ·
Love mine. I was really torn when I took it off after a week. I really wanted to leave it on, but I missed the bracelet as well. I reached the conclusion that I needed another Doxa :-D

Seriously, I think it's great on my Pro, but from pics It looks to me to be even better on a Sharkhunter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.