WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Announcement: First batch of 20 SUB800Ti shipped today

6K views 82 replies 30 participants last post by  Bloom 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear members,

We like to thank you for the tremendous feedback and your contious trust in DOXA. We are happy to announce that the first batch of 20 watches has shipped today. We will continue shipping in batches over the next few days. All fedex tracking numbers will be entered into the system tomorrow. So please stay tunes for your shipping confirmation email.

We'll be waiting for your artistic wristshots

DOXA

See less See more
#5 ·
Looking good guys.:-!

One thing that I need clarified, you state "optional NATO strap". Does that mean it's available in place of the bracelet, or does it mean it's available as an additional accessory?

:thanks

#11 ·
Just my luck.... I plan on working from home tomorrow and Thursday and the shipment is to go to my work address.

One thing that I need clarified, you state "optional NATO strap". Does that mean it's available in place of the bracelet, or does it mean it's available as an additional accessory?
I wondered the same thing when I received the email. Since I ordered soon after the release I thought I may have missed the option but I just went back and do not see the Nato strap.

b-)

#6 ·
I am looking forward to seeing pics when they arrive to their new owners. I am especially looking forward to some lume pics!:-!

Wrist shots will show how this watch wears on varying wrists. I recently got a 750T and it is so comfotable. I'm sure another mm in thickness would not unbalance the watch; especially since it is Titanium.

#13 ·
Congratulations on a fantastic advertisement DOXA :-!

That looks awesome and really shows off the new features of the 800Ti.

Can't wait for some pics from the lucky few who are first in line...... snoballz..... I'm looking at you :-d

We need TRIT shots.... STAT!

#15 ·
Given the fact that the shipment went out today, from past Doxa purchasing experience, I'm hoping the 800Ti will arrive on Friday (has to clear customs, etc) since I'm out of the office until then. :) If I knew in advance I would have shipped the watch to my home address but then again, I'd probably wouldn't get any work done "working" from home since I would be taking pics of the new beast. :-d

So Don, when are you jumping into the 800Ti pool? :-!

-luke

b-)

#21 ·
I got my shipping notice this morning. It should be in my hands by 10:30 tomorrow morning.:-!

Nov 12, 2008 5:56 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

NEWARK, NJ

4:27 AM
Departed FedEx location
PARIS FR

Nov 11, 2008 8:59 PM
In transit
BASEL CH

6:25 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
BERN CH

4:27 PM
Picked up
BERN CH
Package received after FedEx cutoff

3:00 PM
Package data transmitted to FedEx

#24 ·
Mine'll be here tomorrow morning as well! Yipee!!!

Tracking number ***********
Ship date Nov 11, 2008
Estimated delivery Nov 13, 2008 by 10:30 AM

Nov 12, 2008
5:56 AM Arrived at FedEx location NEWARK, NJ
4:27 AM Departed FedEx location PARIS FR

Nov 11, 2008
9:01 PM In transit BASEL CH
6:25 PM Left FedEx origin facility BERN CH
4:27 PM Picked up BERN CH

|>|>|>|>|>

#36 ·
Ditto that!

And John, the lume straight out of the box is the same as it will be for the foreseeable future. Tritium is used not for being excessively bright, but for not needing to be "recharged" by a light source (gets it's glow from being mildly radioactive). You could store it in total darkness for months and the glow would be the same. The 5000T OTOH has reportedly some of the best and brightest Super Luminova application ever seen on a watch, among the best there is.

#39 ·
does anyone know how i can find out the how many of these are left, also is it 500 of each sharkhunter and professional or 250 a piece.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.