Another DWL sold....

Thread: Another DWL sold....

Another DWL sold....

My best friend, Karl, owns Dolphin Boats in South Florida. They're the originator of the flats fishing boat. He's worked really hard to make the boats even better and to provide outstanding customer service. Here's a link to one of the pages on his website, note the Doxa SUB 300T Professional Re-Issue on his wrist in the phot on the left:

http://www.dolphinboats.com/experience.php

I told him about my new SUB 1200T DWL over the phone. He was online while we talked and he checked out Pete's www.DivingWithLegends.com webpage to see what I was talking about.

Before I knew it, Karl said he was ordering one! There goes another DWL! I wonder how many are left! He does get a kick out of wearing his Doxas (he has the SUB 300T, a SUB 750T Military, and the DWL en route) when we're together. He said he wanted a matching watch for when I visit him.

I hope Doxa appreciates the sale, I sure appreciate everything Doxa did for Pete's outstanding book and the DWL watches that were provided to 24 of the world's greatest divers!

Re: Another DWL sold....

Nice! I want them to be all gonna already so it makes them more special :)
    We should make a list with the DWL #
    *Seiko skx-007; *Seiko BM; *Orient CFT00004B; *Doxa sub 1200t DWL; *Zodiac ZO7008; *G-Shock DW-5600MS

Re: Another DWL sold....

My buddy got his DWL yesterday. His family was visiting him in Florida and they were enthralled with opening the package. The listened to him explain the history of Doxa and then the story behind this particular watch. He had printed out a bunch of stuff off the Doxa website and pictures we all posted here of the presentation in Rosemont.

They thought the aluminum tube was super cool and the watch just blew them all away. He is supposed to take some pics of it in his pool (which has a small waterfall from the jacuzzi to the pool area).

He got #59/99....

Thread Information