Hey, Guys...I'm in! Searambler just touched down this morning - thanks Andy and Jim!! Some initial impressions:
1. Love the cool "bottle" packaging - does a nice job protecting
the watch, too.
2. And speaking of protection...it took about 5 min. to get the tape off
the bracelet. Nice.
3. I was somewhat concerned about the size being
overbearing/awkward, but am presently surprised at how well it
works (wrist just under 7 1/2).
4. The orange minute hand really pops...makes the watch IMO.
5. Long bracelet! Three links and two buckle holes later, and I still have
some comfort slack.
6. I was impressed with how smoothly the crown screws down...nice
feel, no "notchiness," etc.
7. I think a T-Graph Searambler would be awesome.
And now I'll refer you to the other post with this title for some outstanding pics I could not possibly match.