Anticipation

Thread: Anticipation

Anticipation

I must say that now I understand the feelings everyone says they get from the time they place an order to the arrival of their new DOXA. I just pulled the trigger on my first DOXA an 800ti Sharky, and already my heart rate has increased and it's only been 5 minutes. I would like to say that I was very impressed with the assistance given to me when I was ordering via telephone. The person I dealt with was an absolute pleasure and I personally thank him for the help. Second I would like to thank all the forum members here for all the information you guys provide on this forum. It definately helps newbies like myself make well informed decisions on purchases. Now the wait begins. I now feel like a kid waiting for Santa. I guess I'll go learn how to use my camera in anticipation of delivery. Again, to all, thanks for all the help even when you don't realize it there is probably some newbie reading your every comment to learn why the Doxa forum is the best damm forum period......:thanks

Kenny

Laughing Re: Anticipation

Don't worry Kenny, you'll find the waiting is an easy and relaxing time. You won't rush to you window every time a vehicle passes by, and the sight of a Fed Ex van won't make you run around going "It's here, it's here, it's here..."

No. That would be silly. Enjoy the wait, it won't be the first!

Simon

Re: Anticipation

Congrats Kenny!

Waiting ain't so bad. Some of us had to wait 7 months for our 40th Anniversary T-Graphs to finally ship. Not stressful at all really.

Be sure to post plenty of pics!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats on pulling the trigger! I have opted to not pick up the 800 and try to content myself with my GMT Pro...not a difficult task!
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.

Congrats on pulling the trigger. Before you know you'll be getting the E-mail with a tracking number. Rest assured that Doxa will help you out every step of the way. Before you know, you'll be sizing the bracelet and sending us pics.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

A huge Congrats Kenny. I remember my first, and there is nothing like the feeling of the first one. Savor every moment of it. And like was stated above, don't forget pics and a brief analysis of your first thoughts on the watch when you first receive it.

Wear your new watch in good health when it arrives
    Best Regards,
    Jason

The worst about waiting is when there is a holiday and/or weekend, or both for that matter in between the time it was shipped and scheduled delivery.

-luke

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

I guess I'll go learn how to use my camera in anticipation of delivery.
    'Atta boy! That's what we want hear, and thanks for thinking of us .

Enjoy the new watch, wear it in good health.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Well the tracking # is set and delivery scheduled for Monday. It's pretty cool when you read that e-mail and it tells you delivery date, confirms your info, and even tells you your watches serial #. Exciting stuff can hardly wait.

Well 10:30 came and went with no signs of the friendly Fedex guy. I could feel my heart racing, the palms becomming sweaty, and a feeling comming over me that really sucked. So I start following the tracking link and see it was delayed Saturday night due to customs clearance which it cleared and then made it to Memphis @1200 yesterday. I was excited and nervous because it's now after 12:00 today and no other entries were made in the tracking field since yesterday afternoon. Being an ex fedex courier I am pretty framiliar with the process and the fact that no entries in their tracking fields made me jittery. After some live chatting the answer is unclear as to the delay but the end result is tomorrow by 10:30 the friendly Fedex guy will be knocking on the the door with #52. Let the count down begin. I feel like a child the night before X-mas.

Thread Information