Any advice

Thread: Any advice

Any advice

Hey ya'll. Been wanting to get a Doxa for the past year or so. I finally think I have the funds to get one sometime around late Sept. or Oct. depending if something unexpected comes up. Really wanting a sub 750t. Any advice. Buy from Doxa direct or check the Bay for it. All advice is greatly appreciated. I really want to be part of the family.

Re: Any advice

Welcome to the forum. Doxa direct or fleabay? Depends on if you are looking for an older model that is no longer in stock or an in stock model. There are some rumors that Doxa maybe releasing something new this fall, so you may want to be patient and see if that comes about. All Doxa's are great IMO. Make your first one orange of course.
    Scottie

Hey lineman welcome I purchased two new direct from DOXA and one from a forum member and love them all Can't go wrong either way - it's up to your budget but I would say buy sooner than later as they do not seem to be getting any less expensive
    DHD
    DAVID
    DOXA SUB 750T PROFESSIONAL #3509
    DOXA SUB 750T SHARKHUNTER #610
    DOXA SUB 750T SEARAMBLER #165

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just joined the fam too after a friend was spotted with one a long while ago. Been lusting ever since until late last week. Of course the first has to be orange but I already have in the works a Sharky GMT. My vote, go through Doxa. They have been very helpful to me so far. Best of luck!
    I have too many watches.....

Laughing Re: Any advice

Get it direct from Doxa. Then you get the warranty and the great customer service. Not to mention a perfectly clean watch you can destroy during your own desk diving. At todays eBay used going rates you might as well buy new as well. Good luck & happy diving, Troy

Thread Information