Any new Doxa's have COSC option?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nervexpro55

Thread: Any new Doxa's have COSC option?

I have a 5000t Carib with the COSC option and would like to add another Doxa with the same option. Is there any model they offer currently i should look at?
    Genebe likes this.
    Just Keep Livin

Banned

Re: Any new Doxa's have COSC option?

There are other dials of 5000T in the COSC. There are other COSC versions of the following models: 750T out of production and 1000T I think is out of production I am aware of. I am not aware of any others and no doubt other readers will chime in if there are. The 1000T has a smaller case than 750T & 5000T. There were only a maximum of 50 in your model. I am delighted to have retained 5000T COSC Professional and Milshark. Enjoy your watch as it is a rare piece about 50 of them made. I am sure you will appreciate how much of a masterpiece it is.

Cheers!

ya know Ray it would be cool to have access to a database of that info in addition to Pete's books. I'd like to know for future reference. There are a few posts here and there...

Not that I'm tryin' to add TOO much on your plate right away in your new position..... Because I see that you're going to bring back the 600T-Graph which I gather will sell out immediately (put me down for all dials).. perhaps a new classic "850T"... you're putting a short list of charities to support a couple of special edition 1500's -- one hopefully in turquoise I believe has been requested... you're setting a cool, new tone for our DOXA clubhouse..... If you were doing all this while traveling across the country right now I'd accuse you of golden boy status for sure. ;)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Thanks for your support and appreciate your kind words - While I am traveling across country for the next three weeks, I have the evenings free so, going to this forum is no problem to help people out here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by skin diver View Post
    Because I see that you're going to bring back the 600T-Graph which I gather will sell out immediately (put me down for all dials
    Wait did I miss something?

Thread Information