Anybody in Whatcom County Washington? Would love to try on a Sub in person!

Thread: Anybody in Whatcom County Washington? Would love to try on a Sub in person!

Anybody in Whatcom County Washington? Would love to try on a Sub in person!

Love the idea of getting a Sub (and there are some nice used for sale out there) but would really like to "try one on" first! Since there are no dealers AD or otherwise unless a used one turns up somewhere, so I'm hoping there's a fan out there to help me. Most interested is a 1200T.
    thanks!

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Anybody in Whatcom County Washington? Would love to try on a Sub in person!

Quote Originally Posted by Stirling Moss View Post
    Love the idea of getting a Sub (and there are some nice used for sale out there) but would really like to "try one on" first! Since there are no dealers AD or otherwise unless a used one turns up somewhere, so I'm hoping there's a fan out there to help me. Most interested is a 1200T.
    thanks!
    Hopefully there's someone in your area, but if not, just go ahead and get a used one. If you buy right, and decide you don't like it, then sell
    it. You won't get hurt, and you might even pick up a few dollars in the process.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Re: Anybody in Whatcom County Washington? Would love to try on a Sub in person!

I've actually made a deal to buy a really nice used Sharkhunter 1200T. While yes a Dirk Pitt fan, and orange is my favorite color, I'm not sold on the orange face. I think eventually it would be fun to put the orange Doxa rubber strap.

Thread Information