Anyone have the M31 yet? I'm in need of comprehensive overall specs please.

Thread: Anyone have the M31 yet? I'm in need of comprehensive overall specs please.

Anyone have the M31 yet? I'm in need of comprehensive overall specs please.

I bought my 1st Doxa a few months ago. The 1200T SeaRambler! (previously owned) I wore it for 60 days straight & love it! Now I do need ORANGE

The 1200T is perfect size for me. Considering going slightly larger. Specs are not currently shown for the new M31. I've never spent this kind of coin on a watch, but if the specs come in, that I feel are doable. I very well may plunk it down

Or, what's the next closest size up from the 1200T -- 800Ti? (which is discounted currently, for a day or two )

Curious on all size aspects, case back thickness, dial diameter, L to L etc etc. Is it 44mm even or 44.7 standard? Looking not to replicate the 1200T, as I have one, but really can't go much larger.

Thanks to the moderators, or new owners that may be able to investigate / share these specs.

Trust all the USA participants had a pleasurable Thanksgiving

Thanks for your assistance!

RD

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Anyone have the M31 yet? I'm in need of comprehensive overall specs please.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddim Driven View Post
    I bought my 1st Doxa a few months ago. The 1200T SeaRambler! (previously owned) I wore it for 60 days straight & love it! Now I do need ORANGE

The 1200T is perfect size for me. Considering going slightly larger. Specs are not currently shown for the new M31. I've never spent this kind of coin on a watch, but if the specs come in, that I feel are doable. I very well may plunk it down

Or, what's the next closest size up from the 1200T -- 800Ti? (which is discounted currently, for a day or two )

Curious on all size aspects, case back thickness, dial diameter, L to L etc etc. Is it 44mm even or 44.7 standard? Looking not to replicate the 1200T, as I have one, but really can't go much larger.

Thanks to the moderators, or new owners that may be able to investigate / share these specs.

Trust all the USA participants had a pleasurable Thanksgiving

Thanks for your assistance!

RD
    The M31 shares the same specs as the 800Ti.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    The M31 shares the same specs as the 800Ti.
    Ooh, that was prompt! Many Thanks! Looking forward to seeing some real pics. Thanks for your ongoing keeping-your-ear to-the-ground on everything DOXA Nuff Respect!

Cheers!

RD
    Last edited by Riddim Driven; November 30th, 2013 at 01:56.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ooh, that was prompt! Many Thanks! Looking forward to seeing some real pics. Thanks for your ongoing keeping-your-ear to-the-ground on everything DOXA Nuff Respect!

Cheers!

RD
    No problem...keep us posted on what you decide. Maybe you can be the first one to post live pics of the M31.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    No problem...keep us posted on what you decide. Maybe you can be the first one to post live pics of the M31.
    Thanks "subcrawler". I have a just about 7" flat top wrist. As I say the 1200T Searambler is perfect. Though in silver the dial does not appear small, as it would with a color dial. A little concerned going larger, with flat case, could look / wear, a bit more than I may like.

Yeh, wouldn't that be nice to post 1st pics. I don't have the $, so many are fortunate to have Though I had a very very small canoe come in recently, vs ship

Thanks again SK

RD

BTW, is Lume stronger at the M31 price point?
    Last edited by Riddim Driven; November 30th, 2013 at 02:16.

Thanks "subcrawler". I have a just about 7" flat top wrist. As I say the 1200T Searambler is perfect. Though in silver the dial does not appear small, as it would with a color dial. A little concerned going larger, with flat case, could look / wear, a bit more than I may like.

Yeh, wouldn't that be nice to post 1st pics. I don't have the $, so many are fortunate to have Though I had a very very small canoe come in recently, vs ship

Thanks again SK

RD

BTW, is Lume stronger at the M31 price point?
    I don't know if the lume is stronger, but it's different. The M31 has a Super Luminova dial, compared to the 800Ti's tritium tube dial.

Sounds like we have the same wrist size, and type (flat), and I can wear both sizes w/ ease. I have a couple of 750Ts, as well as a 5000T, and they're close in size to the M31/800Ti. When I want to wear larger, I pull out a 750T or the 5000T. When I want to go smaller, and more classic, I go for my 1000T TUSA, or my 1200T NUMA. I think those of us who are in this size range are fortunate, as we can pull off either size, and it looks just right.

Thread Information