Anyone in the Houston area?

Thread: Anyone in the Houston area?

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member Flyingdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,534

    Anyone in the Houston area?

    I'll be in Houston for a day or 2 soon and might take the 5000T. If anyone lives around there and would like a quick squint at it, let me know.

    Pete

  2. #2
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,726

    Re: Anyone in the Houston area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peter Millar View Post
    I'll be in Houston for a day or 2 soon and might take the 5000T. If anyone lives around there and would like a quick squint at it, let me know.

    Pete
    Not Houston, but if you ever get up to Dallas, I'd drive over to say hello.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,339

    Re: Anyone in the Houston area?

    Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Not Houston, but if you ever get up to Dallas, I'd drive over to say hello.



    I live in Dallas as well. What part do you live in?

    I'm downtown.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,726

    Re: Anyone in the Houston area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselgeek View Post
    I live in Dallas as well. What part do you live in?

    I'm downtown.
    I'm not in Dallas. I'm about 175 miles East, in Shreveport.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  6. #5
    Moderator Jason71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    14,281

    Re: Anyone in the Houston area?

    I can't believe that SOMEONE isn't jumping at the chance to see the 5000T up close and personal. Is there really nobody that lives in the Houston area?
    Best Regards,
    Jason





  7. #6
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,726

    Re: Anyone in the Houston area?

    Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    I can't believe that SOMEONE isn't jumping at the chance to see the 5000T up close and personal. Is there really nobody that lives in the Houston area?
    I can get to Houston in about four hours. If only I were "feeling the love" more for the Seaconqueror.

    It would be a good chance to meet Pete, so that alone would be worth the four hour trip. Pete, do you know exactly when you'll be there?
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  8. #7
    Member smurfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Baton Rouge Louisiana Area
    Posts
    920

    Re: Anyone in the Houston area?

    Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    I can get to Houston in about four hours. If only I were "feeling the love" more for the Seaconqueror.

    It would be a good chance to meet Pete, so that alone would be worth the four hour trip. Pete, do you know exactly when you'll be there?
    Kind of what I thought. I am in the Baton Rouge area and it isn't much (about 4 hours) to Houston. If I am off work I am sure the wife would love to drive over and see her Mom who lives there. But then again she may make me stay home if she thought I was buying another watch.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •