Use coupon code below to get the sales price :
DOXAs sister brand JENNY Watches (pronounced 'yen-ny') history, dates back more than 50 years. Gustav Jenny (1889 - 1983) started out manufacturing, assembling and finishing watches and watch components for established Swiss watch brands. In 1963, his son Paul G. Jenny (1918 - 1978) established JENNY & Cie S.A. in Lengnau / Switzerland, and introduced their first line of dive watches, the JENNY Caribbean, which was soon to become the world's first 1000 meter water resistant dive watch, patented in Switzerland under Brev. 5292/68 Triple safe.
The new JENNY Caribbean 300 combines the aesthetic elements of the original JENNY Caribbean 700, which made the brand so distinctive and sought-after.
- Limited edition of 500 pieces of each color numbered 1/500
- Case: solid stainless steel (316L). 42 mm diameter (excluding crown), 12.3 mm height. screw-down crown. hand assembled in Switzerland. screw-back, engraved limited edition number , Anti-reflective, scratch resistant flat sapphire crystal
- Unidirectional rotating bezel, constructed of solid stainless steel with a sapphire decompression limit times bezel insert (imperial).
- Swiss Made 2824-2 ETA movement, 25 jewels self-winding Swiss made with hacking second function, 42 hours of power reserve, engraved rotor.
- Hours, minutes, seconds, quick-set date at 3 o'clock
- JENNY rubber strap with signed stainless steel buckle (fits wrists from 6" to 10")
- 1 year limited warranty.
- The JENNY Caribbean 300 is available in 5 different designs, all 5 designs are true reproductions of the vintage JENNY model variations.
Professional Tech Dive Instructor Philip Christoff makes final checks before going deep.