Bracelet Questions

Thread: Bracelet Questions

Bracelet Questions

Hey all I was wondering if anyone knows if I can buy a new bracelet for my 750 pro and how much it would cost. and if so where do I go to order it. Thanks in advance, Jason

Re: Bracelet Questions

I know from prior posts that it is possible to order a bracelet (either regular or the thicker GMT version) through Doxa. I don't know the email address, but you can look at Doxa's main site for contact, here:

http://www.doxawatches.com/contacts.htm

I would also try the live chat feature when it is available tomorrow or Monday. I've always found their customer service to be outstanding.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Avi

"Individuals fail.
    Teams succeed."

Get the GMT bracelet. Don't forget to ask for the 750T endlinks and not the GMT endlinks. They are a bit different. Do yourself a favor. It is a much better bracelet IMO. Cost is $250 I think.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Avi is right, but you might also check with Jason the moderator (Jclevoy). He may be out, but he replaced the standard rice beads on several 750T's with the GMT bracelet, and at one time was selling the originals (Hmmm.... if this is too close to a sales post, please feel free to edit as required, um.... Jason ).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Hi - yes, replacement bracelets are available - please contact us at DOXA either using the live chat feature, via email at our Help address, or by phone: 877 - 255 - 5017

Jim

Customer Care
    DOXA WATCHES LTD.

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Avi is right, but you might also check with Jason the moderator (Jclevoy). He may be out, but he replaced the standard rice beads on several 750T's with the GMT bracelet, and at one time was selling the originals
    With the extra bracelets Jason can make a few of these for his friends and family for Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by SMSgt Bo View Post
    With the extra bracelets Jason can make a few of these for his friends and family for Christmas...

WOW!, thats a cool idea for a very original bracelet. Would love to have one of those!
    Breitling: Avenger Chrono, Navitimer
    Marathon: TSAR
    Rolex: GMT Master "Pepsi", Yachtmaster, GMT Master Ceramic, Submariner, Sub 5513, Sea Dweller, Explorer II, Daytona
    Seiko MarineMaster, Tunacan
    Tudor: Heritage
    Doxa: Sub 1200T

That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I would buy/wear that in a heartbeat. I don't even like jewelry except for watches but I totally dig that.
    I have too many watches.....

Thanks everyone. What is the difference between the regular and GMT bracelet?

Quite simply it is thicker. It gives the watch a much better and more balanced feel. Not that the regular bracelet is bad. In fact it's one of the nicest bracelets out there. It's just that the GMT bracelet holds the 750 case size much better. I think that the 750's should have always been shipped with the GMT bracelets. Some may disagree, but let's just say that I almost sold my 750T because it just didn't feel right on my wrist. It felt wobbly and top heavy. As a last ditch effort I purchased a GMT bracelet and fell in love with my Doxa all over again. The massive 750T case size needs that GMT bracelet. The clasp also has 1 more adjustment hole which makes for sizing a little easier.

Thread Information