BROUGHT together by the 5000t!

Thread: BROUGHT together by the 5000t!

BROUGHT together by the 5000t!

Hi all, well I have purchased 2 other Doxas in the last year but had been getting away from them a bit and seeing the way they handled the 5000t really brught me back, I bet alot of us back, and while I cannot afford the 5000t I did contact them on live chat and get the order link for a regular 750t and I am just as excited so I want to thank them for being a customer service oriented company and for dealing with so many differing opinons and still doing it with a smile and a set of products that are like no others!

reply by DOXA
    I cannot thank you enough for your words, We are proud and grateful to have been able to meet your expectations

Rick
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; November 5th, 2007 at 20:58.

Re: BROUGHT together by the 5000t!

I think all of my DOXAs are great and have had perfect, "attention to detail" service when ordering them all, especially in my quest to get my GMT Divingstar, which had run low in stock.

As a result, when the 5000T was announced, I had no doubts or reservations, and gladly ordered what will be my 6th Doxa in a year!

I still want a Searambler model in some form, so I will no doubt have at least 7 DOXAs (at some point).

TMW

Ryan - good to see you out there!

Todd

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

All I can say is WOW!!! Wish I had the funds right now and the returning customer discount. (Bought mine from a private seller.) Guess I'll have to wait for awhile. Gotta say....OUTSTANDING JOB DOXA. VERY IMPRESSIVE!:thanks

hey TMW you too!! well all now I AM EVEN MORE AMAZED- so I ordered monday today Thursday the Fed-Ex truck pulls up and now its on my wrist and woooosh sweet as ever! thanks DOXA for getting my DOXA here to Stowe Vermont from Switzerland quicker than amazon can get me a book!

Let's see those pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunster View Post
    Let's see those pics!!!
    I know beleive me I am outside snapping them in the natural light- I just have to wait til I get to a wifi spot as I have sllllowwww dial up here in the stowe mountains! haaa

Thread Information