Which to Buy

Thread: Which to Buy

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member Mancuniandragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Good Old Blighty
    Posts
    231

    Which to Buy

    I am looking at either
    4000T
    300T
    1500T
    Advice would be appreciated
    I have a 1200 but I find it small
    Mancuniandragon living in Good Old Blighty

  2. #2
    Member Conky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    672

    Re: Which to Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancuniandragon View Post
    I am looking at either
    4000T
    300T
    1500T
    Advice would be appreciated
    I have a 1200 but I find it small
    Well, you don't want the 4000T, unless you like the Safe Dive on the dial. The 300T is a T-Graph and very expensive, if you like the new style T-Graph the size is nice. But if you like your 1200T, I would get the 1500T. If you really want a T-Graph, I would try to get a 2005 or 2007 used.
    Last edited by Conky; January 2nd, 2014 at 19:19.

  3. #3
    Member Mancuniandragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Good Old Blighty
    Posts
    231

    Re: Which to Buy

    On the site the 4000t and 300T are the same price. Why not the 4000T
    Mancuniandragon living in Good Old Blighty

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Mancuniandragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Good Old Blighty
    Posts
    231

    Re: Which to Buy

    Well I bit the bullet and ordered the Sub 300T professional Stainless steel it will go nicely with my 1200 Project aware edition 11
    Mancuniandragon living in Good Old Blighty

  6. #5
    Member Conky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    672

    Re: Which to Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancuniandragon View Post
    On the site the 4000t and 300T are the same price. Why not the 4000T
    Ha, I never noticed that. I just assumed that the T-Graph would be the most expensive. Enjoy your T-Graph when you get it and please post Pics.

  7. #6
    Member Mancuniandragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Good Old Blighty
    Posts
    231

    Re: Which to Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Conky View Post
    Ha, I never noticed that. I just assumed that the T-Graph would be the most expensive. Enjoy your T-Graph when you get it and please post Pics.
    Will do when it comes
    Mancuniandragon living in Good Old Blighty

  8. #7
    Member WatchDialOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,739

    Re: Which to Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mancuniandragon View Post
    Well I bit the bullet and ordered the Sub 300T professional Stainless steel it will go nicely with my 1200 Project aware edition 11
    Sub 300T is Nice choice for a Doxa Diver. I love my Doxa 4000T and its the same size as your 300T. By the way i love the Safe dive feature showing how much power reserve I have on the watch.

  9. #8
    Member Mancuniandragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Good Old Blighty
    Posts
    231

    Re: Which to Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchDialOrange View Post
    Sub 300T is Nice choice for a Doxa Diver. I love my Doxa 4000T and its the same size as your 300T. By the way i love the Safe dive feature showing how much power reserve I have on the watch.
    A nice watch I was torn between the two
    Mancuniandragon living in Good Old Blighty

  10. #9
    Member curious cheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The blue planet
    Posts
    1,188

    Re: Which to Buy

    My 300T-Graph. I think it was about $2600 new with WUS discount a year or so ago.
    Enjoy your new watch.
    CC

    Edit: The face looks yellowish in the pic. It's the usual Pro orange.
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Last edited by curious cheese; January 10th, 2014 at 16:16. Reason: Color problem.
    “To be is to do”—Socrates.
    “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre.
    “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.

    Kurt Vonnegut

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •