Caribbean GMT incoming

Thread: Caribbean GMT incoming

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Caribbean GMT incoming

Hi all- well I got so into the posts about the possibility/not possiblity of a 5000t carib that I took popeye up on his Caribbean GMT- that blue looks nice- I have never seen or handled one- but my searambler and mili-sharkie requested a "different colored friend" so now I wait- anyone have some pics of their GMT BLUEMAN??? how are you all liking it?

Re: Caribbean GMT incoming

Love my GMT Carib. Have been wearing it here in sunny San Diego all week while on vacation. Excellent watch with a nice, thick GMT bracelet.

Best Regards,
    Jason

Oh J- now that is nice! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that close up- the colors just pop and the face is so different from my others- what a steal these are even from Doxa currently you cannot get this quality, at this price- but to have something as rare as a Caribbean I am just giddy- glad to have some BLUE comin at me- is obviosuly the second button is the gmt function? and it has the outer timing option, so so nice

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by song31 View Post
    Oh J- now that is nice! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that close up- the colors just pop and the face is so different from my others- what a steal these are even from Doxa currently you cannot get this quality, at this price- but to have something as rare as a Caribbean I am just giddy- glad to have some BLUE comin at me- is obviously the second button is the gmt function? and it has the outer timing option, so so nice
    It takes just a little time for one to become accustomed to the way the GMT function and hands work. Let me assure you, once you have used it for a time, using it becomes second nature.

I agree, for the price........you cannot beat this watch.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Jason,
    I remember when you first started posting in the forum- and maybe I am mistaken but I thought you said you had bought a DOXA for your son to keep for him? if so, how is that working, did you at least try it on or are you being really good and not touching it? I took your (I think it was you) cue and did that with a mili-sharkie and I just cannot imagine how hard it will be to hold onto it that long :)

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Quote Originally Posted by Song31
    obviously the second button is the gmt function?
    Just to clarify for you, the second crown controls the moveable chapter ring with the outer 24 hour scale. The GMT hand is worked from "position two" as is the date function. Turn clockwise to advance the date, counter clockwise to advance the GMT hand in one hour increments.

Great watch, enjoy it!
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

ah thanks T-bone- you know I was just looking at that and thinking I may have been wrong- didnt even see the moveable chapter ring initially :) another reason I think the GMT's are priced amazingly thanks I cannot wait to get it in my hands

incidentally, there is a beautiful caribbean regular 750t with the dive helmet being raffeled elsewhere I never see too many but two in one day for big blue

Quote Originally Posted by song31 View Post
    Jason,
    I remember when you first started posting in the forum- and maybe I am mistaken but I thought you said you had bought a DOXA for your son to keep for him? if so, how is that working, did you at least try it on or are you being really good and not touching it? I took your (I think it was you) cue and did that with a mili-sharkie and I just cannot imagine how hard it will be to hold onto it that long :)
    Well, having as many as I do.......I have had no trouble avoiding touching his watch (a GMT Pro). In fact, I have gotten a 2005 Edition T-Graph Pro for him as well (also still in the plastic). Now, the question is------what do I do for my 3 year-old daughter I would hate to have to buy her a different brand:oops:

I will just wait until Doxa comes out with a dive watch for women:thanks
    Best Regards,
    Jason

TMW

Yo Ryan -

Nice Pickup!

Todd

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information