Change in 750T Professional dials??

Thread: Change in 750T Professional dials??

Change in 750T Professional dials??

I've just noticed when looking at photos of the 750T Pros that there seems to be two different dials with regard to the "750T Professional" printing. On one dial, the 750T and the Professional is run together unlike previous Doxas. On the other dials, the 750T and Professional are separated by a definite space which is what I'm used to seeing. Was there a change and, if so, which is the current configuration?

Take a look.

Best Regards,
    Ray K

Re: Change in 750T Professional dials??

Covered many times in the forum. Do a search for additional information. HERE is one of the threads.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Covered many times in the forum. Do a search for additional information. HERE is one of the threads.
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'm new to the Doxa forum as I've not owned one before now. I tried the search engine but guess I just didn't use the right keyword. Thanks again for the help. Looks like the 750T Pro I just bought (but haven't received yet) is one of the newer style dials which I'm happy about.
    Best Regards,
    Ray K

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

No problem. Ask and you shall receive. I know there have been other threads on this issue, but I honestly could only find that one right off the bat.

Best way that I have done a search is to do an advanced search, pick a good key word (in this instance I used "space") and then only search the Doxa forum. I usually change the default to show the posts rather than the threads. Mostly works pretty good.

Please ask about other information that you are not able to find, and welcome to the forum.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Thread Information